Why are there no belgium tracks

I believe that the priority of PD is to put circuits not very usual. The cast of GTS circuits is very different from the previous GTs. Is not for nothing.

I think Spa will show up this year. But I would not be surprised if it was not released for GTS, but only on GT7.

If it was to choose unusual circuits for GTS, I wanted Mugello, Zolder, Jarama, Zandvoort and Imola.

I just hope they put in some more Japanese tracks. We need more of them for sure.

Haven’t a majority of the post-launch tracks been Japanese? Tsukuba, Fuji, Autopolis for real world and Tokyo Express South for originals (also Miyabi+Yamigawa if you want to count that minor variation).

You should run the diagnosis tool for your irony detector since it seems to be malfunctioning ;)

Oops. :scared:

Honestly it can be hard to tell sometimes in this community. I remember a comment a few months ago complaining that we weren’t getting any real world tracks when we’d just gotten two in a row.

Circuit Zolder would be a fine addition to the game along with Spa.

But man what is the point we wish all these tracks we wont even get it because who needs tracks when we keep on getting scapes.

Or Belgian car manufacturers...

Swedish tracks?
North American (not counting the ’X’)?
Hungarian, Norwegian, New Zeeland, South American, the one in the little principalty by the Med...

...Sicillian? (Oh that one would be something.)

Quite a few pieces of land not (yet) represented, as with car manufacturers. But we still have a pretty satisfying selection of both, I’d say. Especially as they grow by the month.

All things considered, Sport is the best installation of the series yet, I feel.

Lot’s of posibilities, and I guess we’ll see what’s next when we get there.

Last edited:
I just hope they put in some more Japanese tracks. We need more of them for sure.
More Japanese tracks you say? Let's see. We have, Suzuka, Fuji, Autopolis, Tsukuba, Tokyo Expressway, Kyoto Driving Park and even BB Raceway. Sure, we definitely need more.:lol:

More Japanese tracks you say? Let's see. We have, Suzuka, Fuji, Autopolis, Tsukuba, Tokyo Expressway, Kyoto Driving Park and even BB Raceway. Sure, we definitely need more.:lol:

giphy.gif

Back