Why do 0/0/0 collectors care about color?

  • Thread starter Thread starter otakukid96
  • 36 comments
  • 2,393 views
Totally agree mate. People shouldn't care how and what others do with their game.


This 👍 .,.. whether it's how you collect things, how you race TT's, or any other of the myriad of aspects to this game that the 'holier than thou' jump on, it's just a game.

Personally, I know enough about my own obsessiveness not to get into collecting otherwise for me it gets full blown and I also would be one of those chasing every colour of the 0/0/0's, and anything else that would fit the bug.

Why would I do it (to answer the OP)...'cos it's there! :D That's why those who do it do it :lol:
 
cant you just buy/win the car, duplicate it and paint it different colours?
 
cant you just buy/win the car, duplicate it and paint it different colours?

You could but then the car would be 1/0/0 unless you know how to do the trick with the car restore tickets.
 
You don't need a car restoration ticket trick to keep your car at 0/0/0 when painting it. All you have to do is after you get in the car change something in the tuning(brakes...etc)and then paint the car and your car will remain 0/0/0.
 
Rit
You don't need a car restoration ticket trick to keep your car at 0/0/0 when painting it. All you have to do is after you get in the car change something in the tuning(brakes...etc)and then paint the car and your car will remain 0/0/0.

Never knew that. Tried it and sure enough, 0/0/0. You learn something new every day. Thanks for the bit of knowledge.
 
Never knew that. Tried it and sure enough, 0/0/0. You learn something new every day. Thanks for the bit of knowledge.

You're welcome. I know it's pretty cool.I don't remember when I stumbled on to that one but I know that I saw that some cars were coming out with the 0/0/0 results and some weren't so I had to do some reverse engineering a bit to see what the heck I actually did to get there.
I found that by changing just one digit in the brakes balance(all cars have brakes so no extra cost)would be enough to make the difference.
That doesn't mean you get to drive it however!...:sly:
 
Rit
You're welcome. I know it's pretty cool.I don't remember when I stumbled on to that one but I know that I saw that some cars were coming out with the 0/0/0 results and some weren't so I had to do some reverse engineering a bit to see what the heck I actually did to get there.
I found that by changing just one digit in the brakes balance(all cars have brakes so no extra cost)would be enough to make the difference.
That doesn't mean you get to drive it however!...:sly:

Nice one, will have to try that later. Like most things, it makes sense (well, a little) when you think about it.
 
Back