Why do people like to ban gtr's or zzII's from their lobbies?

• Thread starter Vanatic
  • 80 comments
I think it's the other way around, most of the Nitrous lobbies are American. I actually prefer Euro lobbies over American lobbies because of the Nitrous and most of the drama in the game is caused by us Americans and I just hate having to listen to people complain and call me a hacker or a cheater when I beat them. I run with a lot of Euro guys as you can see from my team roster lol.
The lobbies aren't like the US ones where they write in the title that its "nos only" or something. Its like the ones with the title as "drag" with nothing disabled whatsoever, and the room is filled with nos users. Sometimes the occasional non-nos guy but they dont speak english so thats a big problem.

The lobbies aren't like the US ones where they write in the title that its "nos only" or something. Its like the ones with the title as "drag" with nothing disabled whatsoever, and the room is filled with nos users. Sometimes the occasional non-nos guy but they dont speak english so thats a big problem.

At least it let's you see the room settings before actually entering the room so you can see if nos is on or off

Team T Drift
one. don't get along anothertrying to fix this bby I despise:

HONDA's ONLY
:odd: 👎

Don't like us, don't join.

If you find me in a lobby, its usualy a good one.

I give up trying to fix this post. Obviously droid and GTP12, dont

Last edited:
:odd: 👎

Don't like us, don't join.

If you find me in a lobby, its usualy a good one.

I give up trying to fix this post. Obviously droid and GTP12, dont

I don't. I tried once and it wasn't a good experience. Added to the stigma that Honda rooms are full of potheads and RICErs.

I do nos because I am a noob who can't tune!
cs16f.jpg

Don't double post - use the Edit button or queue replies with the Reply or +Quote buttons
  1. GTRs and ZZ2 be banned from lobbies because that all that people use they never use anything else like me im fed up off people using the same cars over and over again....

U think its mainly americans that use nos all the time i do agree with you tbf but for me its mainly Australia/foren countrys that use nos more tbf thats my opinion personaly....but i dont really care cuz whoever come in my lobby like it never use nos n i dont make people use the same boring cars over and over again...👍:)

Don't forget that a Supra RZ can't even make the turn on Daytona without hitting the wall LOL, that car is horrible I don't know why so many people like it, the weight distribution is terrible. Anyway, I'm going to take a nap I have stuff to do tonight.
True^^^ but supra is good for drags that why people use it...

I'm usually online around really late at night in the US, the US flag on my account was just so I could use my Anniversary Edition Code, and those times there is literally no nos-disabled lobies open whatsoever. Non-americans seem to really depend on nos...
Tbf nitro just makes the online game rubbish n same with me ill NEVER USE NOS EVER...

Last edited by a moderator:
When I'm online there will always be at least one non nitrous lobby open. I will NEVER touch nitrous in GT6, this isn't Need For Speed nitrous needs to be taken out of the game. All it proves is who can hit a button first.
Personally, I love nitrous, but I don't drag. For me, the primary function of N2O is to get a good laugh (and I don't even need a dentist!) I get low-powered cars and give them the highest concentration possible, then see how they handle with double their power, occasionally taking them to free run lobbies.
It's hilarious and amazing what you can do to a Vitz RS 1.5 Turbo.

Personally, I love nitrous, but I don't drag. For me, the primary function of N2O is to get a good laugh (and I don't even need a dentist!) I get low-powered cars and give them the highest concentration possible, then see how they handle with double their power, occasionally taking them to free run lobbies.
It's hilarious and amazing what you can do to a Vitz RS 1.5 Turbo.
Yh ok there are people out there who love to drag with nitro but whats the point in dragging with nitro every sencond of every day cant they atleast try n tune with out nitro look at gt5 that game was awsome without nitro...

Yh ok there are people out there who love to drag with nitro but whats the point in dragging with nitro every sencond of every day cant they atleast try n tune with out nitro look at gt5 that game was awsome without nitro...
Then they be all smug when they beat me when I'm using my usual non-nos tunes XD
(Btw, left because massive thunderstorm, internet crashed.)

Then they be all smug when they beat me when I'm using my usual non-nos tunes XD
(Btw, left because massive thunderstorm, internet crashed.)
Haha uno i faster then you :);) and ok i will sent you a request on psn

So I'm not the only person having problems with this thunderstorm crashing me lol
Lol true

Haha uno i faster then you :);) and ok i will sent you a request on psn
Funny thing is, I was in the middle of sending you one then BAM internet crashed XD

Right now I'm sitting with my dog whos 🤬 terrified of the storm and sending this from my phone's 3G XD.

True^^^ but supra is good for drags that why people use it...

It's not that good at all, for having 944hp it is slow, that is due to the massive wheel spin, if it hooked up like the Supra SZ-R it would probably run with a lot of the super cars.

Charger 440
I got a camaro ss

It's not that good at all, for having 944hp it is slow, that is due to the massive wheel spin, if it hooked up like the Supra SZ-R it would probably run with a lot of the super cars.
True but my suora is a qs second to third n it can sometimes beats other supras etc..

True but my suora is a qs second to third n it can sometimes beats other supras etc..

An Evo can beat it and those are pretty low on the drag totem pole, for all the power the Supra has it's just wayyyyy to slow. I wish the Cougar still beat it but PD ruined that dream :(

An Evo can beat it and those are pretty low on the drag totem pole, for all the power the Supra has it's just wayyyyy to slow. I wish the Cougar still beat it but PD ruined that dream :(
The evo has a really good launch tbf.... And yeah same:(

The evo has a really good launch tbf.... And yeah same:(

Exactly my point lol, the Supra could be much better :P at best it still runs what it did in GT5, it hooked better in GT5 but the trap speed wasn't as high now it hooks like pure S*** and the trap is high, it still runs no better than a 9.9 possibly a 9.8 but that's pushing it.

Exactly my point lol, the Supra could be much better :P at best it still runs what it did in GT5, it hooked better in GT5 but the trap speed wasn't as high now it hooks like pure S*** and the trap is high, it still runs no better than a 9.9 possibly a 9.8 but that's pushing it.
True.

I remember being in a lobby with one guy in an obviously badly tuned supra (Suspension was all wrong) going off in the chat about how he's the fastest guy in the lobby and being all smug. You can guess what happened next when people took the challenge and raced him XD

I remember being in a lobby with one guy in an obviously badly tuned supra (Suspension was all wrong) going off in the chat about how he's the fastest guy in the lobby and being all smug. You can guess what happened next when people took the challenge and raced him XD
Looool what an idiot :lol::lol:

This happens on a daily basis, 9 times out of 10 though these people can't back it up, it's a trolling technique and the oldest one in the book, they are just trying to get a rise out of all the people in the lobby, the best thing to do is try to ignore it or race him discreetly so you don't get sucked into their little game.

Back