Why I still haven't bought GT5P

  • Thread starter Thread starter Lemminkainen
  • 50 comments
  • 3,245 views
Hahaha ... maybe even a thread about who gets the numbest arse after playing for hours :lol:

funny stuff man 👍

Have you seen the latest thread asking "do you talk to yourself whilst racing and what do you say" :lol:

I've been wondering whats next so here is my guess!

(1) Do you prefer tea or coffee whilst playing prologue if so do you take milk and sugar.

(2) What biscuits do you prefer, rich tea or hob nobs?

(3) How do you pass the time whilst playing matching, watch an entire episode of eastenders or do you try and satisfy your partner!

(4) How do you speak to your friends. Do you use a mobile or landline because you certainly can't speak to them using your headset!

(5) How do you meet up with your friends online. Do you syncronize your watches as though your a member of the SAS on a secret campaign!

This probably isn't the most popular post today but im here all week!
 
I know GTs (the full versions) are console sellers but buying a PS3 just for Prologue must be rare and is a bit crazy if you ask me.

I did it, that's why my name is Fruitcake :D
 
Not bad... but its a glass-half-empty view in my opinion. Here's my analogy:

They release the mustang early but you're only allowed to drive it to and from work and to visit the inlaws in case it breaks down. Some days it goes faster than others and its handling characteristics are strangely unpredictable. Occasionally a Ford engineer turns up and fiddles with it for a while, then smiles at you and departs without saying anything.

Also, if you decide to drive near any other new Mustang owners, some of them suddenly start swerving around and trying to run you off the road. A Ford spokesman is reported to have said they are working on the problem.

👍
 
Your analogy suggests you would rather "walk" than be seen driving around in "A NAPPY GREEN 6CYL NO AC ".
Thing is, comparing something you haven't seen(can only assume so as you made no mention of seeing it)is a niave thing to do. Graphics alone you must see to appreciate,let alone the "feel" of the game.
Anyway choice is yours, seems a little pointless to deprive yourself of a decent drive, some people are drivin' 4cyls(grid,nfs) no slant on these games but they're no GT5P
IMO
 
My thoughts exactly
 
I know GTs (the full versions) are console sellers but buying a PS3 just for Prologue must be rare and is a bit crazy if you ask me.

I don't regret a single penny that I've spent so far and, even though it's only a large demo I've spent more hours playing it than any other game in my collection.

[/QUOTE

If not for GT5P , I would still be racing GT4 on a PS2 system
 
Have you seen the latest thread asking "do you talk to yourself whilst racing and what do you say" :lol:

I've been wondering whats next so here is my guess!

(1) Do you prefer tea or coffee whilst playing prologue if so do you take milk and sugar.

(2) What biscuits do you prefer, rich tea or hob nobs?

(3) How do you pass the time whilst playing matching, watch an entire episode of eastenders or do you try and satisfy your partner!

(4) How do you speak to your friends. Do you use a mobile or landline because you certainly can't speak to them using your headset!

(5) How do you meet up with your friends online. Do you syncronize your watches as though your a member of the SAS on a secret campaign!

This probably isn't the most popular post today but im here all week!

LMAO this is the funniest thing i have read in a while :)

BTW I bought my PS3 just for GT5P :)
 
Have you seen the latest thread asking "do you talk to yourself whilst racing and what do you say" :lol:
Hey! I started that thread! :) While it has pretty much ended up as "how much I swear while playing games" I was rather hoping there would be more about psychological tricks to help you go faster. It worked too, at least one person is going faster as a result. How many people's laptimes have your threads improved this week ;)
 
PS3 is a great purchase because it's an excellent BDP (which turns out to be "the" HD technology) & "media center" as well. GT5P is worth having because the physics are much more detailed & challenging than GT4's. The slim track content is becoming a bit old, however & GT5 still seems very distant. But one other good "sim reason" for getting a PS3: F1:CE which is an excellent game. 👍
 
bought playstation 1, 2, 3, all for the GT series and I have not been disappointed yet. I even have gt5 Japanese blueray version as well as the US blue ray version, cause i could not wait for the US version :crazy: . Now i have a Japanese account i can't delete :(.
 
Have you seen the latest thread asking "do you talk to yourself whilst racing and what do you say" :lol:

I've been wondering whats next so here is my guess!

(1) Do you prefer tea or coffee whilst playing prologue if so do you take milk and sugar.

(2) What biscuits do you prefer, rich tea or hob nobs?

(3) How do you pass the time whilst playing matching, watch an entire episode of eastenders or do you try and satisfy your partner!

(4) How do you speak to your friends. Do you use a mobile or landline because you certainly can't speak to them using your headset!

(5) How do you meet up with your friends online. Do you syncronize your watches as though your a member of the SAS on a secret campaign!

This probably isn't the most popular post today but im here all week!

Very Funny!
1. coffee (sometimes an Irish one):crazy:
2. No biscuits, DOUGHNUTS:)
3. Partake in mother natures offering (B.C. BUDS):indiff:
4. string, 2 cups, and yell really loud:yuck:
5. Match up with friends via the moon and tide cycles.
:guilty:
I love this game!!!
 
My view, little different: "Just gimme a NĂĽrburgring Nordschleife for this GT game and I will pay hundred dollars just for it now!"
 
All this thinking and debating and toiling over $40 USD?!? Go punish yourself and buy it already. You obviously want to play it, have fun waiting another year.
 
I know GTs (the full versions) are console sellers but buying a PS3 just for Prologue must be rare and is a bit crazy if you ask me.

Well I better go to the doctor because I must be a complete loony - have you seen what I built just to play this game!

This game is the bomb dot com. Every day I can not wait to get in and play.

:crazy:
 
Glad to hear there are so many of you crazies out there 👍 :D
 
All this thinking and debating and toiling over $40 USD?!? Go punish yourself and buy it already. You obviously want to play it, have fun waiting another year.


Have you played this game or you just spouting off ?

I really think that if you are a GT enthusiast you would be excited about it .

Unless you have played it , I would recommend chilling out a bit , this game ( demo-prologue ) is still awesome. 👍
 
Your either a GT series fan or not.
Ive been the whole time.Went out and bought a ps3 just for gt5p all the other games I prefer to play on my 360.
 
I'm yet another crazy who bought a PS3 for GT5p. It's not the only game I play, but it was the game that prompted me to buy a PS3. The only one of the series I don't have is GT 2. I really should fire up my old PlayStation and play the original GT some time.
 
I've never seen a green nappy.
 
Back