Why isn't this song included on the in-game BGM tracklist?

  • Thread starter Thread starter MercilessOne
  • 56 comments
  • 4,267 views

MercilessOne

(Banned)
Messages
1,677
Messages
MercilessOne_


👍

Seriously badass. Possibly my favorite song in GT5, ever. Before every race and while setting up my car I just let this play and listen to it... before business resumes. I'd like to listen to this too while navigating menus!
 
After hearing it 400+ times it gets annoying as hell.

It would've been so much better if it wasn't included for the licence tests
 
After hearing it 400+ times it gets annoying as hell.

It would've been so much better if it wasn't included for the licence tests

:lol:

Oh man. Maybe I'm the only one who likes the jingle :sick: :rolleyes:
 
Have you seen the original? Looks like some acid trip.
 
I agree, this is a beautiful tune and I'm puzzled as to why it isn't on the in-game playlist. Still, it's on MP3Shopcart so I'll be downloading it soon.
 
Imho,

Not as good as


and yes, it is in gt5 :p
 
Gt5 has terrible music, if it wasn't for being able to play your own music I don't know how I could have played the game.
 
Does anyone know what the song is called with the woman singing and at one part she says "Nothings gonna save me the the 666"
 
now, I'm wondering why this song isn't in the game

Im the Big Bad Wolf... WADDDYA SAY?

Also, the Smashing Pumpkins song from the long credits and the other song from the short credits. Those were great. No idea why they arent in the BGM
 
Well...



Someone had to post some good music...
 


I like this one, just as catchy as Panu. Great music if you're in the lead.
 


I like this one, just as catchy as Panu. Great music if you're in the lead.


I knew only a Ginger could sing such a souless song :lol:
But yea that ones really catchy
 




Even though they're French, and you may or may not hate me for this, but damn this song is catchy as well, especially when you're hauling ass.
 
So pass me pass that liquor
Pass that liquor
Pass that liquor

No idea what she says but it sounds hot.
 
Just me or does it sound like they are singing "Don't pass me, pass Ambitua"?

Until I saw the video I thought they were saying "pass that refer", as in marijuana...


After seeing the video, I'd hit it.
 
"Pas avec toi." = "Not with you."

This is one of my favorites for working through traffic:

 
"Pas avec toi." = "Not with you."

This is one of my favorites for working through traffic:



Thats accually my least favorite gt5 song. But, everyone has their own tastes!
 
Back