Why PD? WALLS HAV CLAWS & BUMP-n-RUN vs AI

They're always a shock when you clip one (wall claw) but you sure as hell remember it afterwards. Lesson definitely learned. They've certainly sharpened my lines at Bathurst, that's for sure.

The invisible barriers on the Death Valley tracks are good to gamble on as you try and use every last inch of track as well. You get a quick idea on how far you can push after testing the boundary for a few laps.

I even think trying to get as close to a boundary you can't see (but know is there) needs even more focus than the clipping point you can see.

There is one at the Nürburgring right at the start line at the end of the pits. Always annoying in the 24min race when you have to avoid an AI who just smoked their car by hitting it.

There is also one of those hooks just as you come onto the big straight @ Bathurst, just after the downhill section. Along the "Falken" barriers - I've been caught by it a few times

There is also one of those hooks just as you come onto the big straight @ Bathurst, just after the downhill section. Along the "Falken" barriers - I've been caught by it a few times
These are actually tires, for safety when it's a public road. Normally removed before racing, but PD scanned the track with them and decided to keep them in.. A real shocker the first time you hit them..:ouch:

These are actually tires, for safety when it's a public road. Normally removed before racing, but PD scanned the track with them and decided to keep them in.. A real shocker the first time you hit them..:ouch:
Yeah, the first time they caught me I turned around and went to see what it was. Safety my butt. Why couldn't they be more like the tires that you have to knock over for that trophy.

Back