Why wont pit stops work?

  • Thread starter Thread starter YUBOY7
  • 3 comments
  • 885 views
Messages
78
Messages
YUBOY7
I always go through pit stops in races and the pit menu does not show up. I just drive right through the pit.Is this supposed to happen?
 
Shorter A-spec races have tyre wear turned off, so it makes the pits disabled and unnecessary, that's why you're just driving through the pits. I think tyre wear is only on during endurance and some B-spec races (and online/practice too, if its enabled)
 
Shorter A-spec races have tyre wear turned off, so it makes the pits disabled and unnecessary, that's why you're just driving through the pits. I think tyre wear is only on during endurance and some B-spec races (and online/practice too, if its enabled)

Correct. Didnt notice any tyre wear in A-spec until Endurance Hall. B-spec is there all along.
 
Correct. Didnt notice any tyre wear in A-spec until Endurance Hall. B-spec is there all along.

I made a complete pit stop w/ tire change accidentally at Cape Ring in the Schwarzwald League B series. :confused:
 
Back