Why ?

  • Thread starter Thread starter tyzone_gt1
  • 18 comments
  • 1,123 views
Messages
49
Why did no websites give any details on the new tracks that were playable at the TGS , including EL Capitan , Paris Tarmac , Infineon Raceway.
Because thay sayed so much about the N Y track and the Grand Canyan track. So why not these ?
 
Simple. Aside from the fact that they're in the game, along with some pics and videos, there IS no other information. What's available is out there.. if it ain't out there, it ain't available.
 
And PD's not going to release everything on the game before it's release. It would be like making a multi-million-dollar movie and then telling everyone the ending before they've seen it.
 
Do you race?
And PD's not going to release everything on the game before it's release. It would be like making a multi-million-dollar movie and then telling everyone the ending before they've seen it.

As far as I know (& I seriously hope) GT4 will not have a plot to spoil.
 
I'm not talking about plot, I'm talking about cars and tracks. Hypothetically, if Ferrari or Porsche or other said exotics were in GT4 (andlet's face it, they're not), wouldn't you rather find out for yourself than have PD tell you months beforehand. And besides, theyv'e given out more than enough info already, I reckon.
 
I still don't get your point. If I found out that Ferrari was in the game, then I would be even more motivated to buy it.
 
Would you rather know beforehand or would you rather find out the first time you play it. Finding bonus cars when play would add to GT4. Finding out beforehand wouldn't be as good. I'd still rather be pleaseantly surprised to find these cars than know about it for months beforehand.
 
I would prefer to know every detail before the game comes out. I hate surprises.
 
To each his own, but I daresay Kaz would do it this way. He wouldn't reveal everythnig to loyal GT fans. And I think we may have overlooked a few things (ie cars and tracks) in the storm of info we've gotten.
 
truth is, if they were so gung ho about not wanting anyone to know a car list before the games available, PD would have a worldwide release. As it is Euros will have a full car list long before they get the game. And even us yanks will most likely know all that is in the game before our release.

b
 
Do you race?
To each his own, but I daresay Kaz would do it this way. He wouldn't reveal everythnig to loyal GT fans. And I think we may have overlooked a few things (ie cars and tracks) in the storm of info we've gotten

With the amount of people analyzing and re-analyzing every little new news of GT4, I would find it hard to believe that anythings been overlooked!!!

Things may've been mentioned in articles then dismissed, but never overlooked!!!
 
Yo, why is Jadakiss as hard as it gets
Why is the industry designed to keep the artist in debt...

oh... i meant... uh... HI!!!

GT4 is gonna be hellaz good and elitzorz and I can't wait to drift in reverse with my 500hp 20valve v-tek HACHI-ROKUUU with super steecky tires while singing "NO ONE SLEEPS IN TOKYO!!!"
 
I'm talking about the tracks that people were able to play at the TGS.
Why has no one told us much about these tracks ?
 
tyzone_gt1
I'm talking about the tracks that people were able to play at the TGS.
Why has no one told us much about these tracks ?

What exactly were you hoping to be reported.
NY and GC got so much publicity because for 2 years they were some of the only known tracks and featured most of the featured media.
As release nears we have heard more and more tracks, and now they simply just report that they are in.
I dont really see what else you were expecting to hear about.
?

Also nowhere near as many people had the experience of TGS on these boards, as E3, same applies to many Sites and mags.

http://games.kikizo.com/news/200410/014.asp
 
^im sorry about that, sometimes I get carried away... To your question Tyzone, New York and Yosemite (as well as Tsukaba, Fuji and Gymkana tracks) were in Gran Turismo 4 Prologue so that's why there is so much information about them. The information out on tracks like El Capitan, etc. are what KY wants to give out so there is much less info. Also I've been to several game conventions (i went to E3) and its really hard to expect people to give detailed impression of any game because of all the craziness going around. Just be patient and wait for GT4 to come out (should be only a couple weeks now.)

On a side note, I was also quite interested in the Yosemite track, so I downloaded one of the videos in the video link showing the B-spec mode on the Yosemite and you can see what the track looks like as well get a sense of what the track is like.
 
GT3

h-104_33339_ps2_gt4041112b.jpg.jpg


h-104_33339_ps2_gt4041112c.jpg.jpg


GT4

h-104_33339_ps2_gt4041112a.jpg.jpg


h-104_33339_ps2_gt4041112d.jpg.jpg
 
GTXLR

Where did you get those screenshots? This is Grand Valley and Cote d' Azur right?
I've never seen screenshots of Cote d' Azur from GT4 until now, do you have some hi-res pictures?
 
Do you race?
Would you rather know beforehand or would you rather find out the first time you play it. Finding bonus cars when play would add to GT4. Finding out beforehand wouldn't be as good. I'd still rather be pleaseantly surprised to find these cars than know about it for months beforehand.

Well I would be more likely to buy GT4 and more excited about it if I had known for a while there would be a car I really liked in there. I would probably buy it anyway, but the announcement of certain cars for GT4 has made me certain I will not forget about it.
 
Back