wich car do I need to win the willos springs 20 mille challenge?

  • Thread starter Thread starter usielx313
  • 17 comments
  • 1,496 views
Messages
22
Panama
Panamá
Messages
foxmanx
And btw plese tell me the tune, I`m having problems with this race...
 
Its not the place to post this because this is only for seasonal events. If I can remember correctly I used the Lexus Lfa Nurburgring Edition tuned by Praiano. Even though its below the pp limit, it makes for an easy win. Goodluck
 
Its not the place to post this because this is only for seasonal events. If I can remember correctly I used the Lexus Lfa Nurburgring Edition tuned by Praiano. Even though its below the pp limit, it makes for an easy win. Goodluck

wow I dont know how I ended posting this in here!, thanks for telling me... and I will try as you say.
 
Use the rocket easy win no pit stops just drive 8 laps straight
 
I used Praiano's Ferrari 458 tune for the Willow Springs 20 mile race and that won easily.
 
LLC Rocket because it has the best power to weight ratio of any car you will be racing on the Willow Springs Race.
 
I agree the 07 Rocket is the one to use. I won all the S races except LeMans with the Rocket.
 
As others have said, the LCC Rocket tuned however the heck you like will p!ss all over the competition; it accelerates on par with the front runners, corners like a house fly and won't need a pit stop.
 
I used a MP4-12C absolute stock. Lap 7-8 I had to be 50-60% Throttle to save enough the final straight. Dont push it to hard or... It will make the tires like dissapear. Push hard but be conservative.
 
I think i used a stock LFA Nuremberg Package with the exception of buying an LSD
 
I think i used a stock LFA Nuremberg Package with the exception of buying an LSD
I used a Nurb LFA too. Buying it in orange gives you a clear extra million horsepower :p
 
I used a Nurb LFA too. Buying it in orange gives you a clear extra million horsepower :p

ohhhhhhhhhh, thatss why everyone has more horsepower than me!!! I bought mine and then painted silver. :(
 
I used a Nurb LFA too. Buying it in orange gives you a clear extra million horsepower :p
And if it's passionate pink it can fly into space and defeat Chuck Norris in a drag race.

I used a Ferrari FXX, if you can handle it's powerfulness on Sports Hards, it defeats everything. I did it because I'm insane.
 
Nissan R390 GT1 roadcar. No pitstop needed, and massive downforce aces all the other cars. I won by almost a minute, and had the FXX in the field.
 
Back