Wii U Latest News and Discussion

I have been seeing various YouTube videos on "Mario and Sonic at the Rio 2016 Olympic Games." Pretty cool looking game. Some of the different events look like fun to play. I really liked watching videos of stuff like Rugby Sevens and Boxing in that game. It's a game I wouldn't mind playing if I had a Wii U.

@Brend -- Federation Force just got a 4.5/10 on Nintendo Enthusiast, and the author Shawn Long said he avoided the hate bandwagon and really wanted to give the game a chance. :lol: Half of it seems to be that he was still expecting more Metroid-style gameplay in spite of everything, so maybe it's passable for the mission-based shooter it really is, but it seems the internet's first impression was hardly unfounded. Yet "Metroid fanboys" got a lot of flak for complaining about it.

@Brend -- Federation Force just got a 4.5/10 on Nintendo Enthusiast, and the author Shawn Long said he avoided the hate bandwagon and really wanted to give the game a chance. :lol: Half of it seems to be that he was still expecting more Metroid-style gameplay in spite of everything, so maybe it's passable for the mission-based shooter it really is, but it seems the internet's first impression was hardly unfounded. Yet "Metroid fanboys" got a lot of flak for complaining about it.
Interestingly, I've seen a decent amount of positive reviews too. It seems really polarizing but the general consensus is that it isn't anything above a 7.5 in any book. It'll be in the bargain basement in no time.

Back