Will buy Xbox & Forza Motorsport 4 Limited Edition a few months later.

YES. Forza 4 was a vast improvement over Forza 3 and even though it has been out for less amount of years I believe it's better than GT5. One word of advice when looking for a copy try to get one with both the actual play disc and the 2nd content install disc

I'm warning you, don't expect FM4 to full fill what GT5 lacked or you are going to be dissapointed, FM4 is not better than GT5, it's just different. Buying a Xbox just for FM4 is not really worth it, if you only play this kind of games, don't. If you play other genres then maybe but still, there's nothing here that PS3 can't give you already. You could use that money on a good PC and try some much more focused simulators.

It depends completely on personal preferences. I was a big GT fan until I switched to Forza (with the original, bought all the others new.) I felt GT was lacking a lot of connectivity to the whole market, whereas Forza gives you a better variety of vehicles and a bit more of enjoyment. The AI is stupid, yet fun to watch. The cars are IMO, better than GT's car renders (have you seen some of the cars... they didn't do justice to them at all.) And it's more a matter of do you want a racing simulator or do you want something that encompasses more than just a racing simulator?

^^ Right on. Lived through all the GT transitions, as well as Forza (except for FM1).

Forza's a clear winner. Just my opinion. And getting an X360 just for FM4? ABSOLUTELY!

I actually got mine just to experience FM2..and boooyy was it worth it!

I second what Speedster says. I bought my Xbox to play FM2 and haven't looked back. I also went in the other direction and bought a PS3 just for Gran Turismo 5. Like others on this forum I've played the console perhaps less than a month over the last year or so. If Ni No Kuni didn't come out last week I would've sold it long ago.

It depends completely on personal preferences as CyanideCola says.

Absolutely, i did the same thing at the beginning of january after playing the GT series from the start. I haven't touched GT5 since and most likely won't again. The car selection is much better, you don't have 30 versions of the skyline, miata, nsx, supra, civic and on. The race format i think is better in single player but it lacks long races and endurance racing. My favorite part is online multi-class races, setup just like Le Mans. The only thing i would add from GT5 would be the longer/endurance races, night racing and a couple of the tracks (Spa, Monza, Daytona Road Course, Fuji Speedway).

If you do they have a 360 bundle with Forz4 and Skyrim. That version is called Forza 4 Essentials, it doesn't come with the second disk but you get it at a discounted price. The cars from the second disc can be downloaded in the marketplace for Microsoft points. Thats what i did and also bought all the DLC packages. Well worth it.

It depends completely on personal preferences. I was a big GT fan until I switched to Forza (with the original, bought all the others new.) I felt GT was lacking a lot of connectivity to the whole market, whereas Forza gives you a better variety of vehicles and a bit more of enjoyment. The AI is stupid, yet fun to watch. The cars are IMO, better than GT's car renders (have you seen some of the cars... they didn't do justice to them at all.) And it's more a matter of do you want a racing simulator or do you want something that encompasses more than just a racing simulator?

Salute! :cheers:

Back