Will Forza Horizon 4's Next Expansion Feature LEGO?

• Thread starter mustafur
  • 532 comments
I really get the sense that some just want sim racing everything instead of the ability to cut loose every once in a while.

Nobody wants sim racing on everything, I just wanted T10 used my money (Ultimate Edition) wisely on something different.
I like playing Legos with my niece, not on $100 worth of game... I did not liked F&F and HW expansions, so FH4 is done for me after Lego is out...

Nobody wants sim racing on everything, I just wanted T10 used my money (Ultimate Edition) wisely on something different.
I like playing Legos with my niece, not on $100 worth of game... I did not liked F&F and HW expansions, so FH4 is done for me after Lego is out...

So then what would you want for a second expansion then?

Keep in mind that the rumors that percolated before this moment basically confirmed that it was going to be based on a specific brand.

I know horizon is on the funny side but thats beyond silly or as another user put it
I liked the Hot Wheels expansion in FH3. This is a step too far for me.

And Hot Wheels wasn't the same thing? Or the Fast and Furious expansion in FH2?

Come on people
Hot wheels maybe but still they were were far less silly than lego's but how on earth can you compare the with and furious.?

I think what people expected was:
Lego Technik i.e. the more complex Lego models
Building Lego cars in game etc

I don’t think LEGO Technic was ever going to be a real possibility. Especially when you consider the amount of limited licensed cars in that particular line up. I think there’s only 4, and 2 of those are at different scales.

LEGO Speed Champions, on the other hand, has about 27 sets of licensed cars/vehicles that can be utilised and added to FH4. So that route would always make sense.

It would be really cool to have a scaled down version of the LDD (LEGO Digital Designer), in game, to be able to create/build your own cars, but again I think that may be unlikely. But still out of the 27 existing Speed Champions sets, that’s quite an array of licensed LEGO vehicles to choose from, and I’m pretty sure LEGO are due to release more Speed Champion sets this summer.

Last edited:
The expansion is everything I feared it would be. It doesn't even look like it will bring any new cars that aren't made of bricks.

We haven't even seen the press release or anything that would let people know what's in it, aside from screenshots and the trailer.

This looks fun enough for me. :)

36186836-638d-466c-81e9-434c47414ad4.jpg

This looks fun enough for me. :)

36186836-638d-466c-81e9-434c47414ad4.jpg
That could have been fun... If it was full size. Those little fields are probably the size of the Iron Knight looks like a set piece you just drive through...

That race track looks like the same thing unfortunately. A part of a race track, part of a airfield, part of a town, etc.

Which is unfortunate because I was getting a little hyped when I was watching the trailer with the race track.
"That actually looks like a fun track mayb- oh a jump. Well, there's still the rest of the tra- oh. The airfield isn't part of the track but something different... And now it's a town."

It looks like it could have been fun... Maybe there's a full size track and field in there somewhere? What a pain.

I like it, but it would've been way better if it was a seperate game, maybe a Lego Racers reboot.

It's kinda strange seeing Lego characters and cars together with real cars and people, with Hot Wheels they tried to make it look and sound believeable.
That's the thing that made we twitch watching the trailer. "But Fast and Furious? Hot wheels?!"

It's like if Jessica & Roger Rabbit appeared in the next Fast & Furious movie. Destroyed the little suspension of disbelief I had lol.

Sooo...vintage racing suits and the like are wacky to you, as well as a mechanic suit? Gotcha... 👍 Who honestly cares? Each suit in FM7 actually have a personality to 'suit' your style (pun not intended) and are actually pretty cool IMO. I hope T10 continues with that in FM8.

PD needs to be alittle imaginative too. Too bad they long since lack that after GT3 though...
That’s not his point. The suit options get way too weird and unnecessary. PD made the suit choices work, because they had designs on them but were realistic at the same time, and now we can create any design. No clowns or mines with GT. Forza just panders to little kids nowadays

It's probably not everything in the expansion yet. They're mostly likely going to add more this week before release.

That's it for cars? The three revealed Lego one's? Really?
I imagine there’s going to be a lot more than that.
LEGO have at least 27 licensed sets so far, and some of them contain more than just one car (some contain 3). There’s really quite a good selection. I’d be surprised if they didn’t include them all. I think the F1 cars would be a blast!

We don't even *know* what's coming in the expansion other then what was shown. So frankly, save the 'should have put the resources to real cars' argument away until we know.

No, the argument stands. Content is always advertised in the announcement. New cars were revealed... LEGO ones. I'm not interested in those, sadly, and with the release less than a week away, everything must be already locked in. If new proper cars are coming they will be a new car pass pack or just a plain new car pack, not related to the expansion. I hope that pack is still coming.

I’m going to bite the bullet and try it out. I was skeptical at first but the trailer actually got me a little hyped.

Part of me just wants to destroy a LEGO environment with a truck, another part wants to go into the normal map with a LEGO Senna.

Oh gawd. Please now draw a massive line...hell build a wall between the Horizon and Motorsport series otherwise I'm going back to PD and GT!

That’s not his point. The suit options get way too weird and unnecessary. PD made the suit choices work, because they had designs on them but were realistic at the same time, and now we can create any design. No clowns or mines with GT. Forza just panders to little kids nowadays
Like. I. Said. Who honestly cares?

Back