Will GT3 be useless when GT4 comes out?

Will You still Play GT3 after GT4 is Out?

• Yea, I'll still play to keep my cars in good condition

Votes: 20 30.8%
  • Nope, What's the Sense?

Votes: 17 26.2%
  • Maybe, If i have enough time

Votes: 28 43.1%

• Total voters
Now AndyG2003 that's something I want to see too look at project gotham they have fararri's and porshe's and plus they can take damage so if gt4 can't get the licence for thoes and mclaren cause there all have a racing team then that would suck
but for 500 cars they should get cars that we haven't seen yet cause woo theres tons of cars out there even trucks have performance in them like the new dodge with the viper engine some cars won't stand a chance

I think damage has already been confirmed that it will not be in the game, as if they had realistic damage, about 90% of crashes would result in smashing each car to pieces of about 2 inches wide...or something like that.

You know that raises a good question GTONERC34. I have not heard of any licencing issues with Bugatti and they are owned by VW so there is a distinct possibility the Veyron or other Bugattis could be in GT4. I always wanted to know what a 16 cylinder engine sounds like... Speaking of 16 cylinders I would like to drive an Auto Union V16 GP car from the thirties in GT4. That would be really cool, vintage F1 races...

what about Liscense we already have and there are come cars still missing, Like the R34 GT-R Skyline Concept? I hope that's In gt4 it has Over 1000 Horses :D GO nissan! Since VW owns Bugattis, WHy don't We have Ferrari's Since fiat owns it or sotmhing like that?and all those other companys. I would Love to see Mod Companys Like hennessey. Image The venom Viper 1000 Twin Turbo :eek: :eek: or Saleen mustangs or teh callaway Sledgehammer Corvette!:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

I'm just saying that I havent heard of Bugatti signing a license with anyone (EA) yet, and since there are already VW's in GT3 it means PD and VW already have a working relationship.

i only play my gt3 right now i bought gt2 but never got into it but gt3 is awsome and when gt4 comes out its all about that. for sure i cant wait. but i hope they have alot more cars becuase im starting to get tired of driveing the same cars all the time so i cant wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i can only get the R34 pic to work right now sry guys

Attachments

• veil r34.jpg
    veil r34.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 21
I don't know about the vyeron..it looks tooooo "concept-ish" to fit into the game..You know what I mean..I wouldn't mind seeing the Bugatti EB110 though..God that cars so mean lookin.....Besides that Was what's his name talking about the Dodge Ram SRT-10?...Why would you want that?..It's fast..but it's still a Tall truck.....it'd handle like azz..I wouldn't mind the GSX-R/4 though....That'd be niceness..or the Westfeild XTR2...Wooo even better

I hope GT4 is a combination of GT2 and GT3. I like the gameplay of GT2 more, esp. w/ the race modifications to the cars, and the myriad of cars in the game. That was my only complaint on GT3. Combine the tracks from both games (like High Speed Ring) throw in some new ones, and bring back other car companies, and then some. I don't care if it requires 2 CDs for gameplay. GT2 had WAY better gameplay, but the graphics of 3 threw that out the window ;)

Originally posted by BEPM
i can only get the R34 pic to work right now sry guys

I have the video of that car making it's high speed run to earn it's spot as the 2nd fastest Skyline in the world. PM me if you want it. Or go to KaZaA to get it. It might take you a while to find it, though.

Hey Shinez, we got the Suzuki GSR/X 4 or whatever it's called in GTC, it's got quite a high revving engine, and it's great to fling around on dirt...:mischievous:

I liked the race modifications in GT1 and GT2, it kept it competetive and challenging with how much cash you had on hand, but did tend to get annoying after a while. It did make you become a manager in a sense, you had to keep track of how much money you were spending on new cars and modifications and plan ahead a little.
Also with the Veyron, it would be a real disapointment for a car like that with such high expectations and a lofty name to turn out to handle like a pig in the game (and in real life for that matter).

Back