Will GT3 be useless when GT4 comes out?

Will You still Play GT3 after GT4 is Out?

• Yea, I'll still play to keep my cars in good condition

Votes: 20 30.8%
  • Nope, What's the Sense?

Votes: 17 26.2%
  • Maybe, If i have enough time

Votes: 28 43.1%

• Total voters
i dont think i will be playing GT3 after i get GT4, the only reason i still play GT2 is because the range of cars and extra options.
if GT4 will have 500+ cars, graphics, lots of extra options then i dont think i will need GT3 anymore

ILLicit, the pontiac is in GT4 and the new GTO is actually Holden monaro and i hope they have both in there

I will be playing GT3 when I get GT4, but not as often as what I do now...:D

Originally posted by Viper Evolution
I heavely Doubt gt4 will be for 56ker. with those graphics? I'm not going to play online games until 2004!

the graphics dont effect internet connections speeds
no graphics are sent over the line

But the speed will greatly differ in the game...the graphics might be the same, but it will be slower than someone with cable...

yes the ping will be much hugher than someone on cable

but thats the same problem with any other online game, the graphics dont make a differance

I highly doubt GT4 will disappoint. GT3 was a little disappointing because of the lack of cars and no racing modifications or used cars, but GT4 should be better than GT3. From what I've heard and seen about Gran Turismo 4 so far, it looks like this will be the best GT game yet! I can't wait for it to come out! Of course, when GT2 and GT3 were announced, I couldn't wait for them to come out either!

GT4 isn't the same thing as GT Concept I hope, because I am confused. If you think GT concept is going to be better than GT3 your all insane. :P I mean yea sure the cars are the best they have ever looked *I'm a decal junkie* and the graphics are a lot better, but no SIM mode thats why i don't know if I will play GT Concept much at all.

Yea I wasen't sure diden't read the entire string. Sorry Haven't looked into GT4 much. :)

BTW this evil Photoshop 7 is killing me with *one* thing that I can't find how to change anyone waana help? :mischievous:

Play.com say 26th November, Amazon.co.uk say 26th December (both UK). Almost everyone else says "2003? Bollocks more like!"...

Your guess is as good as anyone else's, really.

i probably would still play gt3 cuz that was my starting point for GT drifting, but gt4 is gunna be craaaazy. or so it seems. im sure it will. i mean, cmon, a new 900 degree wheel, better graphics, more cars, and more tracks. its gunna be bomb.

I've played gt2 but never owned it.
gt3 is the first i've owned, but provided gt4 is good i'll prolly shelve gt3 or sell it....
if it is good i just dont see the point of going back...

since they will be for the same system, i think i will still play both. i find it hard to go back and play gt1 or gt2 now that PS2 has taken over.

i still go back to GT2 because GT3 has **** all cars
but that will change when GT4 is here

Originally posted by wildcard
I own all of the GT games. I guess you could say I have the Gran Turismo trilogy!

There are, of course, FOUR games... Ahhh, to be a PAL player...

But that didn't stop Douglas Adams either :D

I'll will say yea 3 will be useless when 4 is out cause nothing really has changed in 4 from 3 except 4 will have about 500 cars and about 50 tracks now this gonna be alot of work to do yet once again and with more hard licence test and rally but also if it's gonna be 500 cars i hope I see a chevy cavalier at least once cause cavaliers can be fast as honda's I know i've raced a honda
on our huge bridge I lost but not bad aw i'll just hope plus most of the people have one so why not

Don't you dare say that ving, or I'll make sure GT4 has no FIATs at all!!! ;)

Seriously though, after a month or so I'll probably play GT3 for a while to brush up and compare everything. :)

Back