Will GT3 be useless when GT4 comes out?

Will You still Play GT3 after GT4 is Out?

• Yea, I'll still play to keep my cars in good condition

Votes: 20 30.8%
  • Nope, What's the Sense?

Votes: 17 26.2%
  • Maybe, If i have enough time

Votes: 28 43.1%

• Total voters
Most likely I'll still play, because I still *shudder* play GT2 quite often. Even though the graphics are blinding, it's quite fun to play :P

actually, GT3 was the first in the gt series owned becasue my ps2 came with it and I love it O_O. I played Gt2 but it was a demo, On the second lap i got the hang of the controlls So i dont kno why some people complain about the controlls

GT3 was the first GT i could actually stand...Lol..I played GT1..and it was alright..GT2 I couldn't stand at all...I don't rememeber why, I just remember returning it to the store after about a week....But GT3 I loved,a nd GT4 I'll love too..Thank goodness they'll be having more cars than GT3 had though....

I got Gt3, and the 1 Thing I expected..The 1 Maneufacturer I wanted..Ferrari..Wasn't there...That's why I bought it..And played it once..then let it sit for like 6 months..then started playing it

I just hope that GT4 has more maneufacturers..I know it'll have more cars and all..but GT2...Stuff like the 180SX HKS Drag car..That's retarded..-.-;;..However..I wouldn't mind Vielside cars and what not..But you know what I have a feeling about?...GT4..Is gonna include USDM Imports..like..Eclipses...And other USDM's like Neon...Oh that'd be so funny

I think Electronic Arts owns the exclusive license to Ferrari, Porsche (And that's why RUF's and not Porsche's are in GT3) and probably other cars. So unless EA buys out PD or vice versa, we won't see Ferrari's and Porsche's in any of the GT series.
kideng

I didn't even get into GT1 until after GT2 came out, so I played it for a few months and moved onto GT2. GT3 is the only one I've gotten close to completing. I'm about 80%.

Originally posted by milefile
Do you still play GT2?

Nope - I havent played it since GT3 came out and depending on whether Ive a racin comp to do I probably wont play GT3 after GT4 comes out either ? Nothing wrong with that though I dont think
I hope the producers have made GT4 with all the "wrong" things in GT3 taken out so I dont spose there'll be any need for GT3 anymore !
How many GT's do you think there'll be ?? GT50 ???

GT3 was my first GT experience. I keep telling myself I'll buy GT2 just so I can start out with a white 4-door Neon ACR... but I haven't yet and probably never will.

I'll withold future plans for GT3 until I play GT4, I guess.

I gaurentee come...GT6-.7..IT's virtual.....Oh that'd be sooooooo pimped.. Portable cockpits in peoples room, racing online....Nationwide Tournaments

Originally posted by Shinez
Portable cockpits in peoples room, racing online....Nationwide Tournaments

That kind of thing goes on NOW...

Originally posted by kideng
So unless EA buys out PD or vice versa

PD are of course now owned by... Sony. Should be fun watching EA trying to buy THAT :D

I think if Kazunori-chan can convince Sony enough that Ferrari, Porsche and McLaren would significantly add to the market for the game, Sony would buy the rights. Hell, Sony could buy Bill Gates...

They need to..I can put $ on it if people saw marenello's and F40's and what not on the back cover of the game..they'd buy it

The jury is still out for me. If GT4 just flat rox, then I won't play much GT3.
If for some reason it turns out to be like X-wing Vs TieFighter, and is better played with many friends online. I'll be playing a lot of GT-3

Originally posted by kideng
I think Electronic Arts owns the exclusive license to Ferrari, Porsche (And that's why RUF's and not Porsche's are in GT3) and probably other cars. So unless EA buys out PD or vice versa, we won't see Ferrari's and Porsche's in any of the GT series.
kideng

👍

I just can't help thinking that when PS3 comes out, and GT5 comes out, I'm going to have to buy a new TV and always wear my glasses when I play or I wont get half the detail. Hell, I'm gonna have to wear my glasses to see all of GT4, but I seem to be able to tolerate slight blurriness with GT3 without my glasses simply because I started going blind while I was playing GT3. And if I go and play GT1 without my glasses it looks smoother than with my glasses. I said to myself "This looks mip-mapped, PS1 didn't do mip-maps..."

Back