will the hybrids for gt3 work in the uk

• Thread starter MG era
  • 6 comments
can you recommend any other good cheat systems then action replay and will gt3 codes work on it in the united kingdom and if you could tell me any other code products that gt3 hybrids will work on without any fuss

Gt3 codes and hybrids will work fine in the UK with an AR2 if U use the correct codes. The other cheat device there is the Xploder I believe. Not sure of the code conversions for it though.

I don't know of any, but perhaps some of the Pal gamers here do. I will tell U though that it's fairly easy to change NTSC to Pal, as far as the hybrid codes go.

This is the NTSC code for the Escudo engine
engine
1C041380 - 29AEE8F8
1C041384 - 6D9D783E Normal, escudo_pikespeak_00

This is the Pal code
engine
1C04BC80 - 29AEE8F8
1C04BC84 - 6D9D783E Normal, escudo_pikespeak_00

U see there are 2 codes for each version. U also notice that in each code line, the first half, known as the basecode changes from NTSC to Pal, but the second half, known as the part code, or value code, is the same for NTSC and Pal.

So U can convert from NTSC to Pal by substituting the Pal Basecodes for the NTSC basecodes. If U go to my website, in the GS2 code section, there is a link for basecodes for all versions, and other links for parts which all have the NTSC basecodes.

Of course the other option is to download MK's and a gamesave, and use it to get whatever code u want.

what happens if you have 4 lines of codes and can you change ntsc to pal on every code if you can can you tell me or find out for me any more codes

Originally posted by MG era
what happens if you have 4 lines of codes and can you change ntsc to pal on every code if you can can you tell me or find out for me any more codes

Well I'm not sure I understand your question, but U need to change all BASECODES to PAL.

U can get to my site by clicking on the www at the bottom of my posts.

Back