Will there be a September Car Pack?

Wasn't the Manta 400 spotted in FM6? I'll shut up if they release that car as a final thanks to the community.

Maybe there will be another car pack as FH3 is still weeks away. If nothing, still the best racing game car lineup ever.

I mean, I wouldn't be surprised if they released a final pack since they have a habit of releasing car packs out of the blue.

Have you seen any mention of one here? If you haven't, then we don't know.

I think there could be a small chance of one, since FH3 launches at the end of the month, and it'd be a nice gesture to include some of the new metal in the more sim-oriented game for the fans still playing. I actually didn't even think to ask earlier this week...

I believe that there's a small chance in there being one. If there is one, it wouldn't be the first time as Turn 10 gave out a September Car Pack back in Forza Motorsport 4.

FH2 had one the month FM6 came out, I have no reason to believe FM6 won't have one the month FH3 comes out. We haven't had a Tuesday yet this September though, so wait for the 6th.

I don't think they'd want to split peoples' attention. If the demo is coming next week, this Tuesday makes the most sense for one final car pack.

Or, if ForzaRC is going to continue on FM6, maybe this won't be the end!

I don't think they'd want to split peoples' attention. If the demo is coming next week, this Tuesday makes the most sense for one final car pack.

Or, if ForzaRC is going to continue on FM6, maybe this won't be the end!

Here's hoping! At the end of the coverage yesterday I think they said there would be another quite soon?

Seeing how they've already announced most cars for FH3 and it's out in 3 weeks, I don't think adding 7 more to FM6 would make any sense, unless they're all racecars or they'll be in FH3.

Guys, you never know. This may not be the final pack for FM6 if they release a September pack. Remember when the Fast & Furious DLC came out for FM6, it was ported to FH2 a few months later, despite monthly FH2 DLC coming to an end? What's not to say that some of the new vehicles in FH3 are released in FM6 as well?

Guys, you never know. This may not be the final pack for FM6 if they release a September pack. Remember when the Fast & Furious DLC came out for FM6, it was ported to FH2 a few months later, despite monthly FH2 DLC coming to an end? What's not to say that some of the new vehicles in FH3 are released in FM6 as well?

I still think it'd be a great move for T10/Playground to offer a sort of cross-play approach with DLC, but between FM6 and FH3. I suppose it'd need some sort of additional cost to make a business case though, so maybe it'd be $2 or so more than the usual price.

Get cars for both games. It'd keep both games in the spotlight for longer, too.

Its the first Tuesday of the month.

If nothing pops up today than I guess it will be fair to say you can call it a day on DLC for Forza 6.

But with this whole competition thing going on it does seem they aren't done with this game yet.

guess we will just have to wait and see, I will assume we wont to avoid being disappointed

but could end up pleasantly surprised.

Its the first Tuesday of the month.

If nothing pops up today than I guess it will be fair to say you can call it a day on DLC for Forza 6.

But with this whole competition thing going on it does seem they aren't done with this game yet.

guess we will just have to wait and see, I will assume we wont to avoid being disappointed

but could end up pleasantly surprised.
It's been the second Tuesday of the month since the Porsche Expansion.

It's been the second Tuesday of the month since the Porsche Expansion.

They would probably want some time to build hype though. It would be odd to do a same day announcement & release.

Do T10 usually say "this is the last DLC" when it's announced, or not? If they do, we can be forgiven for hoping for or expecting more =)

Well folks, it's Tuesday again. Do you think we'll get anything regarding a possible DLC or content update?

Exactly. Besides, its the second Tuesday of the month. I think we can safely cross this one off our list, unfortunately.

Being said, I always welcome last-minute surprises. :D

Back