Will there be nfsu type cars in gt4

  • Thread starter Thread starter tyzone_gt1
  • 56 comments
  • 2,235 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
49
I no this has possibly been said all ready.
But will there be ?
 
Do you mean cars that were also featured in The fast and the furious?
 
The same models will be present (Skyline, Supra) but, I'm not sure about the fancy graphics on the body work or the added parts (grill etc). I'm sure the neon glow underneath the cars will be excluded aswell.
 
No. Hopefully.
 
See, this is the problem. You got rejects who think GT is about riced up automobiles. This is far from what GT is about and those who think this need a swift kick in the sack.

Done.
 
Ha man
i am a very big fan of gt4 and i no what the game is about.
I would hate the idea of nfsu cars being in gt4.
Thats why i asked.
SO COOL DOWN !
 
Can you use the English language properly?
 
Yes and No,,,,, 'Yes' is that the cars will be in the game but the 'No' is ,no lolly pop colours and unrealistic handling of the cars will be in the game.
 
tyzone_gt1
Ha man
i am a very big fan of gt4 and i no what the game is about.
I would hate the idea of nfsu cars being in gt4.
Thats why i asked.
SO COOL DOWN !
No. 👎
Nitro is cool and I hope it will be only for drag racing....lets keep it that way!
👍
 
tyzone_gt1
Can u respect the young ?
Even if you are young , can you try to write normal.
 
^ Hmm, I think he trying to write like those "Xanga"/YM/AIM Chat people, I don't blame him.

BT
-> I hope all the cars are (like the Eclipse GSX, WRX 2.0, Sentra SE-R, etc.), but not all the mods, especially all the 'ricer' mods.
 
i suppose this is the closest
Output57.sized.jpg

Output58.sized.jpg
 
ill....

no 2F2F/or other amateur tuned cars.

That Celica looks good,but those 2F2f cars.illl
 
If you want NFSU cars go play NFSU!

I dont want rice cars in GT4 :yuck:


(racing modifications/spoilers are ok)
 
i wouldnt mind some modified cars in this, tho id like to do it myself, strange thing is that gt has left the toyota badge on it and it has a different front bumper (why?), they did get the rest pretty accurate tho
2_celi1.jpg
 
While viewing pics of cars, I can't help but appreciate the level of detail and continuity that PD have created for GT4. There really isn't that much between the real and vitual Celica's
 
why is there any reason for you few people to get on this kids case?...it's the one main reason I do not enjoy the GT community here as much as I could...too many arrogant people on this website.

ANYWAY. Your question has been asnwered, and that's a good thing, enjoy the game when it comes out ;)
 
tha_con
it's funny how the moderator is being a dick to this kid...very enjoyable indeed...one main reason I do not enjoy the GT community here as much as I could...too many arrogant people on this website.

ANYWAY. Your question has been asnwered, and that's a good thing, enjoy the game when it comes out ;)
Actually, no moderators have posted in this thread. If you find any unacceptable behavior please use the "Report to Moderators" button found on each post.
 
Jordan
Actually, no moderators have posted in this thread. If you find any unacceptable behavior please use the "Report to Moderators" button found on each post.


will edit my post, just saw yellow text and got upset, I dislike people who are arrogant and mean to new users. Weill fix that, thanks :)
 
Edit:Whoops, jordan beat me to the punch.
 
He must've been confused due to the similarity between Administrator/moderator and Premium member typefaces and colours.
 
so you're telling me every new user who comes on this site wanting to get some new information, or start a new topic of discussion should expect to be treated like dirt by a bunch of net loving arrogant GT players? No. That is why many people do not like this community, if could be better if there was less immature behavior and people who had half a shred of decency, rather than flame a holics who get their kicks making people feel stupid...

edit: I'm not saying you or anyone in specific, but I think we all know there are some people on this site who are a little too full of themselves.
 
I guess the thread name kind of sounded like something a person who really doesn't understand GT would start (though tyzone has explained his motives already). Plus there is a sticky of a pretty accurate car list up top, so he wanted to know if a car is expected....

His spelling only emphasized the thought that he was going to end up a new guy who signs up , starts a bunch of pointless threads, gets in a flame war and is banned. There you go.

Edit: oops
 
tha_con
so you're telling me every new user who comes on this site wanting to get some new information, or start a new topic of discussion should expect to be treated like dirt by a bunch of net loving arrogant GT players?

There have been too many examples of foolish questions asked by new members in the past and today. That's just how it is.

Personally, i think this is a pointless thread. If you want the NFS:U cars, then buy NFS:U for ****'s sake.
 
the simple solution is do not answer them. Threads die rather quickly in this section, if we neglect to post in a thread that is not of any informational value, it will dissappear.
 
Then what's to stop them from doing it again, though?
 
I suppose a warning from a mod, if that fails a banning might be on the horizon. It would serve as an example to others.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back