Will there ever be a Midnight Club 5?

• Thread starter ICEYOU
  • 55 comments
Technically MCLA did have Tokyo. However it's only for the PSP version.

As for Midnight Club itself, it really should get at least one more game for a proper finale. MCLA was great and I really want one more game.
Indeed Midnight club La Remix on Psp had Tokyo But it's not the same

We Need a Midnight Club 4 for 360 PS3 3DS Ps Vita Wii U PS4 Xbox One that takes place in Toyko And London

I think Rockstar should make a Midnight Club 5 because I think the thought of an open world racing game with full customization will appeal to people. Forza Horizon 2 got good reviews for the most part..

Yeah, Rockstar should make a proper Sequel to Midnight Club 3 and call it "Midnight Club 5: DUB edition".

Or they could possibly give the 3rd one some 10th anniversary HD remake bullocks or something for the PS4.

tumblr_mprni6AJzV1qcz30mo1_250.gif

R* only have interest in Max Payne, Red Dead, GTA and LA Noire
Max Payne - 3 games
Red Dead - 2 games
GTA - numerous amounts of games
L.A Noire - 1 game
Midnight Club - 4 games (not including Dub Edition: Remix, LA Complete edition, or the PSP version of MCLA)

To me it does sense why R* won't focus on Midnight Club. Max Payne has had a good span. Yet Red Dead and L.A Noire have the fewest amount of games. If R* does have interest in these two games then they need to prove it by announcing some sort of sequel to L.A Noire or a fresh chapter in Red Dead.

Max Payne - 3 games
Red Dead - 2 games
GTA - numerous amounts of games
L.A Noire - 1 game
Midnight Club - 4 games (not including Dub Edition: Remix, LA Complete edition, or the PSP version of MCLA)

To me it does sense why R* won't focus on Midnight Club. Max Payne has had a good span. Yet Red Dead and L.A Noire have the fewest amount of games. If R* does have interest in these two games then they need to prove it by announcing some sort of sequel to L.A Noire or a fresh chapter in Red Dead.
MC has had its run, the days of street racing and mass Customization is almost over and GTAV practically is MCLA mixed with GTA

Sup again, I think I may have some valuable information for a Job at Rockstar Lincoln (Japanese Localisation Tester)
In short it says:

"This is a permanent position with a competitive starting salary. Successful candidates will be expected to relocate to Lincoln (UK) but in return we offer a private pension scheme, private healthcare, an annual bonus and the opportunity to work on the likes of the Grand Theft Auto & Midnight Club games."

Sup again, I think I may have some valuable information for a Job at Rockstar Lincoln (Japanese Localisation Tester)
In short it says:

"This is a permanent position with a competitive starting salary. Successful candidates will be expected to relocate to Lincoln (UK) but in return we offer a private pension scheme, private healthcare, an annual bonus and the opportunity to work on the likes of the Grand Theft Auto & Midnight Club games."
There's Hope!!!! So, R* Lincoln working on MC5? Good to see R* still see a future for MC and I hope it get's released. Unless they aren't actually working on it and it's just because they made MC in the past

Come on Rockstar...if there was a good time to get that thing out of your sleeves like the sneaky sons of guns you are...

:(

would be really great if they mixed MCLA and GTAV. cars from MC and other like in gta.
location doesn´t matter, only not L.A. this time, i think we have enough of it :D
better graphics, great cars (real life), stealing, racing, etc. would be great!

I really hope so. I've been getting into MCLA CE recently and I love it. With Need For Speed on the horizon, there might not be a direct competitor to it without a MC.

The Crew was a sub-par attempt to an open-world street racer with cities in mind (that is why I do not consider Forza Horizon a NFS "competitor"), there hasn't been an actual Driver since 2011 (San Francisco), there hasn't been an actual Burnout since 2008 (Paradise), and TDU is basically non-exsistent. Midnight Club my only hope.

I really hope so. I've been getting into MCLA CE recently and I love it. With Need For Speed on the horizon, there might not be a direct competitor to it without a MC.

The Crew was a sub-par attempt to an open-world street racer with cities in mind (that is why I do not consider Forza Horizon a NFS "competitor"), there hasn't been an actual Driver since 2011 (San Francisco), there hasn't been an actual Burnout since 2008 (Paradise), and TDU is basically non-exsistent. Midnight Club my only hope.
Driver or Burnout are both far more likely than MC5. R* have said they have no interest in making another Midnight Club "yet".

I heard that the series was canceled.because the people that were traditionally incharge of the series were fired right after McLa and basically no one was able to take the job

I heard that the series was canceled.because the people that were traditionally incharge of the series were fired right after McLa and basically no one was able to take the job
It was cancelled because R* don't really have an interest in continuing Midnight Club. Their focus now is on GTA and maybe Red Dead/LA Noire sequels and stuff.

i think gta5 is kinda following mc's roots with how extensivley done the cars are in that game and their custom options

i think gta5 is kinda following mc's roots with how extensivley done the cars are in that game and their custom options

Ehhh... the lowrider update gave customization options similar to Midnight Club LA with pre-made liveries to just 6 cars out of hundreds, and most cars in the game have only the absolute basic customization options available. I'll accept GTA V as the spiritual successor to Midnight Club once it becomes possible to customize at least 20% of the road cars available to the same level.

Why does the Reddit title say remaster? I really hope it's a new game rather than just a remaster.

The first game didn't have licensed cars so it looks to be a reboot if anything. I doubt this is legit though.

Back