Will We Be Getting The KW Suspension Testing System

@KinLM and @GTPorsche I just got back and had a quick look for that link/article that I read some time ago with Kaz confirming what the link in my OP said about that feature being included in the game and couldn't find it so until I find proof to back up my part of the claim, I stand corrected and you both have a point. :)

I found the original article.

Gran Turismo 6: Behind the Scenes
It wasn’t just the developers we got to chat with; two people from the automotive industry, who have been working closely with Polyphony on GT6, were also there. Malte Hammerbeck is an exterior designer for Volkswagen AG, and is in charge of designing the company’s concept car for Vision Gran Turismo, a “GTi pushed to the max.”

...Michael Grassi is the Head of Motorsport Sales and Technical Support at KW Automotive GmbH, a manufacturer of high end suspension systems that will feature in Gran Turismo 6. Grassi talked about the company’s philosophy - they don’t just sell a product, they sell a support service for that product - and how this will be translated into the game. Players will be able to fine tune their suspension systems (as you’d expect from this series) with the company’s “7-post” test environment, allowing players to test tweak and re-test their car’s systems to get it just right before heading out to race. Clearly, the level of collaboration between Polyphony and automotive manufacturers goes a lot deeper than just licensing deals.

Latest Posts

Back