Will we ever see legendary and iconic EU cars?

I'd rather have all the classic American cars they left out first.
I'm not in the same boat as you but I'm certainly in the same lake with my desire for more Japanese classics and retro wonders. S15, S14, S13 and hell even two versions of the S110 Silvia are present, but no S12/200SX/Gazelle/180ZX?
It's a well known FACT
that the omission of this chassis is
ignorant.
As for creating threads to request cars, people do. There's even a dedicated place to do so. I'd bet good money some of these
iconic and classic
models have been suggested. With 1800+ posts I think it's even reasonable to assume @Nurburgthing. has even voted for some. So why
fill GTP with useless
threads that repeat a sentiment that others share but does so generally, in contrast to those specific requests?

Last edited:
@eran0004 Kaz should hire you as a spokesperson for whenever something gets delayed, I'm sure you could explain their incompetence in a quick mathematical equation.

We definitely need more apologists like you on this forum.

/Sarcasm

Already out of arguments? That didn't take very long.

At this point I could call you some dumb name too, but that's a nasty game and I'd much rather stay out of it.

Who said we were arguing? Are you always this hostile? :D

Don't be butthurt 'cause I told it how it is...

Have a nice day.

It's a lot easier to find a Prius then an IMSA race car.

It's in the Audi museum and, it was at Goodwood. Easy peasy to find.

@TexRex - I can see from your posts what type of member you are and I'm ending out converse .

@eran0004 - The comments coming from you are rather odd and what makes it stranger is your avatar, an EU classic that was given a premium upgrade. I won't be rising to anymore of your taunts. I'll let @Streeto carry on that task.

It's in the Audi museum and, it was at Goodwood. Easy peasy to find.
It's still not that simple. They still need permission to use the car and all kinds of other crap. And even then, it would still take a while to model the car and introduce it into the game and we all know how impatient we are.

Last edited:
So why don't you go out and grab one for PD?

Did you actually read the whole post? Am I the owner of a multi million copy selling game Whois friends with almost all car manufacturers and could easily visit any of them to scan cars?

The answer to one of those questions is a definite no, you have to answer the other.

lol European bias.

Not at all lol.
I love classic cars from all over the world, it just happens to be EU cars I'm asking for as I feel there are more worthy cars from this region than anywhere else. Pretty confident that you lovely Americans are even more bias towards your cars than Europeans.

Last edited:
Did you actually read the whole post? Am I the owner of a multi million copy selling game Whois friends with almost all car manufacturers and could easily visit any of them to scan cars?

The answer to one of those questions is a definite no, you have to answer the other.
You're missing the point.

I can see from your posts what type of member you are and I'm ending out converse .
th

Hello.

I like most of the cars from the GT series but, everytime a new installment is released I am disappointed that some real classics don't make it into the game.

Will we ever get to see some real icons of motoring like the Mk2 Golf, Ford Cosworths, 80s and 90s BMWs etc etc.

Kills me there is no e30/34/36

I feel that certain EU manufacturers deserve to have more coverage, it's sad to see company's like Alfa Romeo, Bentley, RUF, SEAT and others lacking some key vehicles or, having an icon in standard form.

Please add more EU cars as we have made some of the best vehicles ever.

Not at all lol.
I love classic cars from all over the world, it just happens to be EU cars I'm asking for as I feel there are more worthy cars from this region than anywhere else. Pretty confident that you lovely Americans are even more bias towards your cars than Europeans.

Nope. I could care less about most US cars. Absolute piles of wasted energy. Why are they still building them? :(

Time is obviously important as the previous poster has said. However, I don't understand why the Ginetta G4 and Jensen Interceptor were deleted, when they could have just been ported across - I wan't both those as premiums!
I also don't understand why Ginnetta G4 and Jensen Interceptor were deleted... That's a shame that they didn't put these cars in GT6, but I hope that they can put these cars in update 1.13. I understand that it takes 6 months to model a car but just can't wait for these cars to return!

I also don't understand why Ginnetta G4 and Jensen Interceptor were deleted... That's a shame that they didn't put these cars in GT6, but I hope that they can put these cars in update 1.13. I understand that it takes 6 months to model a car but just can't wait for these cars to return!
Stats probably told them the cars weren't popular and they didn't want to continue paying licensing fees.

You were suggesting that they could easily get that car into the game when it is nowhere near a simple process. How you didn't get that is beyond me.

If they can scan the glickenhaus Ferrari they can visit the Audi museum.

Do explain, what makes my avatar strange?

Feel free to send your pet to do that for you if you're running low on "brain power" again.

I explained myself in the post, no need to insult me. My brain power is just fine, my patience is wearing though.

Stats probably told them the cars weren't popular and they didn't want to continue paying licensing fees.

This cannot be the reason. I'm pretty sure they were both popular, especially the Jensen.

Wasn't really a joke though was it. Just pure churlish sarcasm.

Aren't there a few legendary European cars already?
Lamborghini Countach
Alpine A110
Lancia Stratos
Ferrari 288 GTO
Lancia Delta
Peugeot 205
Ferrari 250 GTO
Ferrari GTB-4
Lamborghini Muira
Mini Cooper
Ferrari F40
McLaren F1
Renault R8 Gordini
Ferrari Dino
Alfa Romeo Giulia
Audi Quattro
Come on, that's still a very good selection

Aren't there a few legendary European cars already?
Lamborghini Countach
Alpine A110
Lancia Stratos
Ferrari 288 GTO
Lancia Delta
Peugeot 205
Ferrari 250 GTO
Ferrari GTB-4
Lamborghini Muira
Mini Cooper
Ferrari F40
McLaren F1
Renault R8 Gordini
Ferrari Dino
Alfa Romeo Giulia
Audi Quattro
Come on, that's still a very good selection

Ok, maybe I should put certain EU icons. Most of what you listed are prestige cars and others are standard quality. The obvious cars that have failed to make GT are the ones I'm talking about, E30, M1, Cosworths, missing Golf GTI gens, Opels, more Alfas, more Maserati, more Bentley etc etc.

Audi isn't Ferrari.

Well spotted. What is your point? The Ferrari was probably harder to pin down than the Audi, that was my point.

@eran0004 - When was I directly insulting towards you? What is you problem? Why so aggressive?
It's strange because you have decided to argue against my question and you have an EU standard to premium success story as your avatar. This will be the last time I address you.

Last edited:
After wading through the ridiculous pedantry in this thread, the OP has a point, but it's a point that's been made a 1000 times already. In short, there are too many duplicate cars, at least a third of the cars available in the game could be deleted and we'd never notice. All it does it provide Kaz and his minions with the opportunity to say, we've got a 1000+ cars in the game. Despite the world and his dog knowing that vast swathes of them are horridly modelled duplicates.

I, like the OP, would like to see more EU cars in the game. I'd also like to see all the superfluous cars removed. I'd like less time wasted on making cars like the Leaf and more time spent either producing new models or upgrading existing models that people actually find exciting.

And that's me done, ta...

{Cy}

Back