Will we or will we not get update.

• Thread starter JER_CREST
  • 182 comments

JER_CREST

Premium
JerCrest
Hello,

With the upcoming scheduled maintenance period tonight will we or will we not receive an update tonight.

Cases like this is when you're supposed to say: "If there is an update I'll use the belieber avatar for a month", because then it's a win no matter the outcome :lol:

My guess is that there'll be an update though, but the content of it could be anything from a couple of bug fixes to a new VGT car...

There is always the chance that it'll be just some bug fixes.

If we don't get an update then GT6 is dead and no more chances of the Hyundai and Bugatti Vision cars ending up in the game just in time for GT Sport. Another issue is if there's just an update with bug fixes and the Hyundai and Bugatti aren't there then it would just end up in GT Sport instead.

I'm just hoping they make online races on custom courses more stable for the host during the maintenance. A new car or two would be nice though. (I want that Bugatti SO BAD)

If we do get an update I doubt it's any type of content besides the Hyundai VGT and bug fixes.

I do hope it's bug fixes. Preferably the sector and pit lag caused from CM tracks.

Also, I hope they have light refract off the road and objects for CM tracks. Having your lights on and having not reflect off of anything is very annoying..

No.

"If" there is one I'd bet it removes more than it adds (ie all unreleased VGT besides Bugatti and Hyundai)

Probably no, but yet the music changes to Christmas.
Yet all the things are there for a Ninja update around Christmas.

Anticipation, Anticipation
Is making me late
Is keeping me waiting....

Carly Simon 1971. Also used for a ketchup commercial.

How about fixing the BIG bug, and allow us to change to custom tracks online without killing our room and starting a new one.

But, I guess to them this is not a bug, it is a design feature.

edit 35MB download v 1.22

So in the end there's nothing sadly, unless they pull the plug at 12:00 pm and boom an update like they did one time long ago... then again maybe not.

Back