Will we or will we not get update.

• Thread starter JER_CREST
  • 182 comments
I don't have a PS4 and I'm not putting down $500 for another disappointment.

Yeah theyll promise like for GT6 monthly DLC cars,tracks. But we all know how that turned out.
So GT6 is my last game. Im a family man now, so i have time at evening for games, but in furure id rather go to bed that hope for unpromised promises from PD

Sorry guy´s but PD have to release more VGT cars in GT6...that´s my opinion.

Do you guy´s think they are done with GT6 no more update´s no more cars nothing... i don´t buy that.

VGT is a special 15th anniversary from GT 6... not bringing the cars on the list will be bad PR... even for the brands.

Why? Kaz already said himself they had no major updates planned for it except the course creator, which they've now delivered. For PD, GT6 is clearly done.

OMG what a shame ! That gives a lot of confidence to get the next GT Sport!
I really start to think after six months that the vision GT of bugatti and hyundai will be released in GT Sport .. .I like to see how PD cares about his users with the server cut of GT5 and the disaster of GT6...

hJ069PJ.jpg

Abe-Simpson-walking-in-and-out-the-simpsons-7414427-320-240.gif

Without any logic, my prediction is gt sport beta ,as we know, for ps4 ,we will see at the first part of 2016, not much positive about gt academy ,but i think will be out for gt sport may-june,gt6 continue some vgt's till it died,and gt sport full version or gt7 before the end of 2016.:cheers:

No update? Oh well... back to tuning my various GT3 cars on the Nurburgring...

justUnless you have evidence of the opposite, which you dont, the remaining VGT's should come to GT6

Well nixxxon,one evidence can be that the water mark on the teased picture of the VGT before summer and the presentation of GT Sport said "Gran Turismo 6"

i1ZhoolWCP3tCb.jpg

Now after the presentation of Gran Turismo Sport the water mark changed saying "Vision GT "..And one thing more, the Bugatti and the hyundai are the latest Vision teased four months ago...and presented three months ago.No more VGT's teased since then...

i1jRaC5AMvaEuhH.jpg

i1ZBAjEWNJr09EE.jpg

Last edited:
The Bugatti and Hyundai VGTs were revealed on the 15th of September. Unless some time-travelling shenanigans have taken place, that wasn't six months ago.

Why? Kaz already said himself they had no major updates planned for it except the course creator, which they've now delivered. For PD, GT6 is clearly done.

Some VGT cars (one or two per upgrade) are not "major" in my opinion.
Thats a fair thing to expect from PD... the Hyundai is already in the game code right?!?!?

Some VGT cars (one or two per upgrade) are not "major" in my opinion.
Thats a fair thing to expect from PD... the Hyundai is already in the game code right?!?!?
Technically.

I mean previously Alfa also have some new game code before and look what happened after.

Server Maintanence? Maybe if people remembered THAT instead of hyping the hell out of a maintenance notice everytime with little to no info, they wouldn't be constantly disappointed.

This whole game was made "with little to no info", so the only kind of news before anything actually happens is 80% speculation, no matter if it's a major update with real content or just backend stuff with nothing seen on our end. Kind of a pathetic practice by PD, if you ask me...or ask pretty much most here on GTPlanet.

The Bugatti and Hyundai VGTs were revealed on the 15th of September. Unless some time-travelling shenanigans have taken place, that wasn't six months ago.

First time of bugatti teased19/8/15 :
http://www.gran-turismo.com/gb/news/00_5987253.html

That 4 months ago,

The two revealed 3 months ago.

Sorry about the mistake, but, the month they revealed a VGT it was in into the game some days after the revelation.

The last VGT putted in the game was the
25/6/2015...thats is why I'm get the mistake of the six months

Anyway the point is they've had plenty of opportunity to add those two cars, they are clearly finished since people have tested them out at events. However, they've chosen not to and they're instead seen in the GT Sport trailer. Whilst it's not proof of anything, it does strongly suggest to me they won't be coming to GT6, nor will any other cars.

The more I think about this the more I think I'm gonna just unplug the LAN cable and continue without the "update".

Idk, just the fact that they did this is souring me so much that I'm not sure I even want to boot the disc anymore.

They managed to fix something in the update that didn't need fixing. There was glitch that let you use a user created track in championship mode, now it doesn't. They are very good at fixing things that don't need fixing or that take something away rather than adding things these days.

If only I could hack the game and open the game up.

Out of all the things PD could've fixed.... They fixed the one thing we DIDN'T wanted fixed....

How about fixing the online Pit and sector lag from the CM tracks you boneheads! :banghead: :rolleyes:

Called it. The bugfix was inevitable.

A bug/glitch, no matter how useful it is to an end-user, is still a bug/glitch for the developers. :rolleyes:

Glad it was nothing too extravagant. Just sold my G27 and it will be a while before I can pick up a G29 for use with GTS. (after the new year)

No rush. :)

Anyway the point is they've had plenty of opportunity to add those two cars, they are clearly finished since people have tested them out at events. However, they've chosen not to and they're instead seen in the GT Sport trailer. Whilst it's not proof of anything, it does strongly suggest to me they won't be coming to GT6, nor will any other cars.
"In a state where the car can be driven in the game" =/= "finished." Anyone who's alpha tested a car in a game can tell you this.
Out of all the things PD could've fixed.... They fixed the one thing we DIDN'T wanted fixed....

How about fixing the online Pit and sector lag from the CM tracks you boneheads! :banghead: :rolleyes:
Being that this bug has been in the game since day one, don't you think it's possible that they've been trying to fix it for a while now? Sometimes a bug can take months or years to fix, and sometimes it's just impossible without dismantling and rewriting a significant portion of the code.

For all intents and purposes, it would seem that GT6 as far as new content goes may be done, I could be wrong but with a new game coming out there is no good reason to add any new goodies. For you guys who are playing GT6 only, I salute your patience but most of my time is spent on the Forza side. Project Cars is a good game, maybe a better pure racer than both F6 and GT6, maybe, but I like some of what GT6 and F6 allow you to do so when the new GT comes out, a PS4 may be in my future. In the meantime, waiting on the latest F6 dlc to drop this afternoon, pretty good one, hurry up PD!

Being that this bug has been in the game since day one, don't you think it's possible that they've been trying to fix it for a while now? Sometimes a bug can take months or years to fix, and sometimes it's just impossible without dismantling and rewriting a significant portion of the code.

The only thing is, this is a recurring problem that was fixed in GT5. How can you not know how to fix an issue you previously fixed?

The only thing is, this is a recurring problem that was fixed in GT5. How can you not know how to fix an issue you previously fixed?
If you notice, GT6's online mode has many more features than GT5's ever did. I wouldn't be surprised if adding that many features broke something else, causing it to act up again. It's very easy to do that.

Back