Votes: 72 82.8%
  • ya but not if it cost over $100

Votes: 9 10.3%
  • no

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • heck no i hate the game

Votes: 5 5.7%

• Total voters
Im sorry, but this is the wrong Forum. Search The Rumor & Speculation Forum and you will find a topic labeled somthing very close to this. :)

I'm definetly going for it! Although I never really finished the GT-GT3.....I'm not too excited about finishing the game but I'm more into the cars....

some people are playing with the,pole, we all know that the option HECK YA gets 100%, and if not, what would some people be doing on forum.......

i actually don't care, I'M GONNA BUY IT ANYWAY!!!

Not one to be left out:

Here's me now: :dopey:

Here's me when I see GT4 on the shelf: :dopey:

Here's me when I have GT4: :dopey:

Here's me playing GT4: :dopey:

I think I'm done following the leader.

Is a frogs arse watertight?

Actually no. Frog's arses, in general, are rather weak at keeping in water. Often, Frogs simply wander arroundthe swap leaking water from their arses in great quantities. It is a rarely known fact that many a Frog can perform their own version of "Jet Propulsion" via a tight strem of water from their arse. Frogs can travel as high as 50 feet in some cases.

Do bears **** in the woods?

Not sure what **** means, but if you are referring to defication, then no, bear's do not usually deficate in the woods. Most Bears roam Tundra, plains and other environments. Woodland bears, on the other hand, usually run up a tree when the need arrises, and therefore deficate "above" the woods and not in it. Of course, they do have to watch out for airborn water arse frogs.

---The Blackfish

"Sarcasm? What's That??"

Proud owner of a beat to crap 1998 Ford Taurus.

Back