Williams' Martini Sponsorship Deal to End After 2018 Formula One Season

Doesent matter for Williams just find another driver who can bring in tonnes of money and “buy” a seat. Or I’m sure Stroll (lol don’t like him) Dad can bring a truck of money to em.

It could have been a great livery but it has consistently been ruined by the car shapes of this decade. I'm just not a fan.

It's sad to see an iconic livery leaving though; the white Martini livery in general, not its short tenure in F1.

I'm with Liquid. It was neat to see the Martini livery back, but it was never done justice by Williams on this car (and likely you couldn't given the tiny wasp-waisted nature of the cars and bizarre aero). I won't miss it, sadly.

Doesent matter for Williams just find another driver who can bring in tonnes of money and “buy” a seat. Or I’m sure Stroll (lol don’t like him) Dad can bring a truck of money to em.

They have that though...and Martini didn't come from any driver, so I don't see why they can't get another sponsor to join up with them for a period with out driver ties.

The whisper is that Bergel (chairman of Bacardi and part of the McLaren board) may take the sponsorship to a new McLaren team project. It seems (at present) that Martini won't remain in F1, of course.

Back