Win a GTPremium Membership! - CLOSED!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Watchman
  • 41 comments
  • 9,121 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
[...] I actually came here looking for a place to post some errors I found whilst squizzing through the pages and wasn't sure if there was a thread for it or not. [...]
You can report errors here. :)
 
I just took a picture of it can some one search for it on my profile please! :S

Forget, i just saw someelse posted, sorry .
 
Actually, it's the second must-have accessory ;).
classic_thong.jpg

GTPlanet bikinis :odd: ?

LOLROFLLMFAOLOLWTFOMG
 
GTPlanet bikinis :odd: ?

LOLROFLLMFAOLOLWTFOMG

That's a actually a... Nevermind, I don't want to corrupt your mind, young child.
 
Last edited:
I do. It's a thong.
 
I'm surprised that there isn't a GTP Mankini, that'll be popular with some of the guys here :dopey:
 
I know I'm late but still ...

picture.php


:D
 
395091_390720114339031_546989120_n.jpg


.....so when am I getting premium?

:p

This made me :lol:, and as it's for a good cause, Santa Ibo granted you a year of premium. Now of to the babes thread you go;)

Merry Xmas
 
Actually, it's the second must-have accessory ;).
classic_thong.jpg

GTPlanet bikinis :odd: ?

LOLROFLLMFAOLOLWTFOMG

TB
I do. It's a thong.

So I looked at it again and it appears that it's designed for women. Though the product page does not specify, the size guide does give a "dress size" comparison, indicating it's for ladies. Now the question is, does this also fit men? If not, why are guys left out? Why no GTPlanet man thongs?

Seems like a large potential audience is left out.
 
No one is stopping you from ordering one.

No pics in either the recent purchase or pics of yourself threads, though. I'd hate to have to ban you for posting nudity. I assume, anyway...

You're not a eunuch, are you...?
 
You're right, no one is stopping me, but I'm more curious about it than actually interested in purchasing it. You also make a good point that it probably would be a little too tight up front and won't be very comfortable for guys. :lol:

If I wear it, with no nudity, can I go into the hunk thread? :dopey:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back