Win Gold Chrome Aston Martin DB9 '06, 3 Silver Chrome Paints 2 Carbon-05 helmets

  • Thread starter Thread starter SuperDiscoDaz
  • 110 comments
  • 5,224 views
1:11.733
 
1.11.980
PSN WagnerAlmeida
 
1.11.302
 
Hmm. 1.11.386
 
1:11:851
 
1:11:818
 
1:11.277
 
@nico0794 and @aRUBBER_DUCK your guesses are in the wrong seconds I did it in 1:11.xxx you just have to guess the last 3 numbers not the seconds.
 
A quick update on all those entries received so far. The closest guess is just 16 hundredths of a second from my time and the person who has been closest has changed at least 5 times. It is also extremely close on the runner up spot as well. For those wanting to enter I only need the tenths, hundredths and thousandths of second from my time of 1:11.xxx

Thanks and good luck
:gtpflag: SuperDiscoDaz :gtpflag:
 
1:11.016
 
Can I Change My Guess ?
 
Lol I did a lap with a R89C and it leaved 0:59:xxx XD
 
Back