Win Gold Chrome Aston Martin DB9 '06, 3 Silver Chrome Paints 2 Carbon-05 helmets

  • Thread starter Thread starter SuperDiscoDaz
  • 110 comments
  • 5,224 views
1:11:911
 
@ tawfiq I can't allow you to change your guess unless it had the wrong minutes and seconds as I would have everyone wanting to change their guesses
 
@ tawfiq I can't allow you to change your guess unless it had the wrong minutes and seconds as I would have everyone wanting to change their guesses

Thats Fine. I Wont Change. Besides, I Can Get Everything Thats Up For Grab. Just Doing This For Fun.
 
1:11.628
 
1:11.729
 
A quick update on this with nearly 60 entries now and time slowly running out the chance of winning a slowly disappearing. The closest guess is just 0.016 from my time and 2nd place is really close behind. You still have until the 20th to enter but all entries after that won't be counted.
 
1.11.644
 
The end is coming :nervous:
 
Cool idea! I am going to go with

1.11.550
 
1.11.010
 
Last edited:
1:11.629

Cool idea by the way 👍
 
1:11:224 fun competition
 
1:11.362
 
1.11.000
 
1:11:519
 
1:11:320
 
Back