(WINNERS ANNOUNCEMENT) - Win one of these Patriot Vettes

  • Thread starter Thread starter Nicksfix
  • 108 comments
  • 5,437 views
number 3 please.. as a suggestion .. lets say you dont get any more then 75 people, you might then assign everybody a second number. Again just a thought .. Awesome idea on your part.. love the car!
 
Lucky Number 9 for me please!
 
as a suggestion .. lets say you dont get any more then 75 people, you might then assign everybody a second number. Again just a thought

I think it will work fine as it is. Thanks for the suggestion though. 👍
I don't think it would be fair to change up the rules in the midst of this, hope you understand. ;)

OP has been updated.
 
#114

Thanks 👍
 
I take 55 then
 
OP has updated. :cool:
 
could I get number 40 please?
 
69 please! Thanks!
 
#23 please!!
 
#22 please!
 
74 please
 
Last edited:
113 please,thank you
 
#10 please
 
#96 please.
 
Could I have number 63 please?
 
#97 please!
 
Thanks for letting me enter;)
 
96!! please
 
#54, the number I drive the Vette-only GTP NASCAR Thunder Series.
 
Thanks for letting me enter;)

No need for thanks, but your welcome ;). This being a public forum, all members are allowed to enter without permissions.

96!! please

HOODFIELD has already staked his claim on this number. Please go back to the OP and review which numbers are yet available. Thanks

OP is up to date.
 
#13

Good luck for everyone!
 
Spot #21 please if possible. :)
 
I'll try number 51 please
 
#57 thanks
 
number 34, please.
 
Back