(WINNERS ANNOUNCEMENT) - Win one of these Patriot Vettes

  • Thread starter Thread starter Nicksfix
  • 108 comments
  • 5,438 views
UPDATE :
PLEASE RE-READ THE OP, ANOTHER PRIZE CAR HAS BEEN ADDED. :D

OP #'s have been updated as well.

Thank you 👍
 
I'll take 60 please
 
#2 please
 
Ill take 14 if availaible
 
Can you put me down for number 115
 
I'll take 93 please
 
11 please
 
101, please. Thanks!
 
💡 Number 45 please!
 
148 please. :)
 
A photo of the 2nd prize car has been uploaded to the OP. (sorry for the clarity of this one)

OP has also been updated.
 
Okay, nice contest.

Can I have number 122?

Thanks
 
#15 please :)
 
OP has been updated.

Over the past couple of days, I have had inquiries as to how to get one of these cars if your number has not been chosen. Due to the interest in these cars by quite a few ......

I have decided to go public with these cars, by submitting them into the marketplace. Look for these cars in approximately 2 weeks, more than likely around the 17th is when they will hit the auction block. Details are still being ironed out with these cars with a prospective business partner. There will be a separate thread(s) dedicated to these, so keep your eyes open for them.

Thank you for the interest in these cars and good luck to you in the contest.

PS - there is rumor in the wind that 4 more versions will be released as well ...... time will tell. :sly:
 
39 please 👍

Great game!! Lets play!

Thank you
 
Slot #103 please.
 
3 days left to get your # in.

OP updated.
 
I'll take #47.4th of July ;) :cheers:
 
#27 please. 👍
 
8 please.

Thanks
 
#26 slot please.
 
I would like number 96
 
I would like number 95 * sorry for saying 96
 
# 42, please ... :)
 
Back