Wish List For Custom Wheels / Rims

Not happy with all the custom wheels or rims in GT Sport? This thread is the place to go. I am a fan of concave wheels and 5-star style custom wheels but GT Sport doesn't provide much in either category.

ADV.1 Custom Wheels www.adv1wheels.com

1z6cy1y.jpg

2wnbuoi.jpg

2d194ht.jpg

2c0gf7.jpg

259vq0k.jpg

HRE Wheels www.hrewheels.com

1z4kara.png

205av45.png

16iihvt.png

vqtkz5.jpg

LOMA Wheels www.lomawheels.com

335cahs.jpg

2qlsaxh.jpg

2ymey4x.jpg

2s64o6c.jpg

Last edited:
Does anybody know here how to delete the wheels you bought but never use ? So I can scroll a little less ?

Could not find this option.

AOS05248-2.jpg

Don't care if they're Watanabe, Compomotive, Minilite or something else. But this design has to come in the game at some point.

Also these :

BBS-LM-Gold-with-Polished-Lip.jpg

Also, the 6UL would be a nice addition, they're awesome wheels and getting increasingly popular and available in a constantly growing range of sizes :

949_Racing_Header_1024x1024.jpg

More center lock wheels would be great as well.

Does anybody know here how to delete the wheels you bought but never use ? So I can scroll a little less ?

Could not find this option.

I tried to delete some wheels before but was unsuccessful. I believe we are stuck with all wheels. Maybe we will be able to delete wheels with future updates.

I want the ability to put wheels that come from one car stock and put them on another car.
Gran Turismo 4 style.
Would be lulzy, but there would be some pretty cool options too I feel.

It would be nice to control separately the front and rear wheels, size, style and colour!

One of the GT3/4 (Hyundai) cars already has a split colour wheels on default livery, so why not allow us to do the same!

Great idea. Kind of like all the Forza games where we can make the rear tires wider and beefier look.

Anything and everything made by Compomotive, They even do replica wheels.
220_0_l.jpg

Guess what car that is for.
More can be found here

I don't know how that stratos wheeel can be called replica??
Compomotive has been done oem wheels for some car manufacturers (including lancia) since 1973.

but hell yeah!
i want them all into the game

The BBS RS wheel needs to be corrected, if I paint them gold it paints the whole wheel, it should only paint the inserts leaving a chrome or polished ring on the outside.

View attachment 726560
8GzE3A

Yes, this is particularly frustrating considering that's exactly how they were in GT5 and 6. Nice one, PD. One job yadda, yadda...

Back