Wish List For Custom Wheels / Rims

Another Spoon Sports wheel CR93
latest

spoon_cr93_1.jpg

VXR
Yes, this is particularly frustrating considering that's exactly how they were in GT5 and 6. Nice one, PD. One job yadda, yadda...
They've done the same with the LM-R which should be have a chrome lip regardless of centre.

As for wheel wish list, I desperately want to see the (already mentioned) BBS LM and Spoon SW388 (AKA Desmond Regamaster) just as they suit the older JDM cars more than some of the more modern wheels on offer (BCNR33 on LM's :bowdown:) , equally the older Enkei NT03+M design which has a less agressive looking face compared the newer NT03RR in-game.

Sadly I doubt we'd ever see 'old' designs added to the game as wheel manufacturers only seem interested in licencing 'current' models, but with so many older models being added it'd be nice to have some period-correct rims.

I don't know how that stratos wheeel can be called replica??
Compomotive has been done oem wheels for some car manufacturers (including lancia) since 1973.

but hell yeah!
i want them all into the game

They made the originals, But obviously there is a limited supply of those so they also do replicas of the originals, Compomotive are by far the best wheel designers.

I'm fairly happy with the selection of wheels. More centre locks would be nice. But, what I really want, is the ability to change wheel colour. Either independently, or just front/back.

I don't get why people are asking for replica wheels in this thread?
It's already bad that people buy those in real life. But asking for them in a wishlist?

and don't give me that bullcrap about them being cheap, because i don't see you driving Chinese cars either, you can buy great wheels secondhand too, if you are willing to invest some time and elbowgrease.

(not talking about compomotive to be clear)

It would be great if we could use all wheels, for all cars.
From original size, to lets's say +2 inches, because now some cars have very limited wheel choice.
For example Eunos Roadster who has maybe 5 model of wheels availible, and most of them only in +2 size.

Back