Wish there was more gameplay for me.

I'm trying to complete the career ASAP. bring on the seasonal events.
And I'm waiting for PD to finish GT6 you know by updating it with all the features they haven't finished yet.

My daughter is 13 and she has no problem playing games online using a headset or the mic on the camera. Even in EA games.

Unles,s there is a particular reason your parents blocked you from using chat?
So can I on most of them. Is she able to go online on gt6? I can go onto seasonal events, just not with other racers.

Out of interest - those who have flown through the game and wish for more, which driver aids are you using, and do you have the racing line turned on?

The game will actually take quite a long time to complete. I have owned the game since 6 December and I am just now almost done with the IA license. Here's an overview of all the things you can do in GT6: There are 8 races in the novice license including 1 championship. There is also 1 Coffee Break Challenge. There are 30 races in the National B license including 1 championship. There are also 5 mission races, 2 coffee break challenges, and 2 One-make races. In the National A license, there are 44 races including 1 championship. There are also 5 mission races, 2 coffee break challenges, and 3 one-make races. In the International B license, there are 47 races including 2 championships. There are also 5 mission races, 2 coffee break challenges, and 2 one-make races. In the International A license, there are 53 races including 8 championships. There are also 5 mission races, 2 coffee break challenges, and 3 one-make races. In the super license, there are 9 races. There are also 5 mission races and two coffee break challenges. To upgrade to each license there are license tests that you have to complete, there are 5 for each license. Seasonal events are added around every two weeks which will most likely continue until GT7 comes out. There are about 1,200 cars to purchase and more will be coming out in DLC. There are also special events including the Goodwood Festival of Speed and Lunar Exploration missions. In later updates, B Spec will be added where you get to watch your driver race the races you originally did in A Spec (that's what it was in GT5). A track maker will also be introduced in a later update in which you will be able to make your own tracks using GPS. As you can see, it will be a long time until we technically "master" or complete GT6.

Back