Wishlist for Update v1.27

• Thread starter JaySkoon93
  • 38 comments
First of all, better communication between the community and the developers. If we could directly relay what we need or want to the developer via their main website than that would be better.
What good is wanting all this stuff to be added in GT7 if Polyphony doesn't hear us?

Are there any Polyphony developers on GT Planet?
Is there an official way to share what we want to see in GT7, other than social media?
Until a better way is established, we'll just have to hope and see.

First of all, better communication between the community and the developers. If we could directly relay what we need or want to the developer via their main website than that would be better.
What good is wanting all this stuff to be added in GT7 if Polyphony doesn't hear us?

Are there any Polyphony developers on GT Planet?
Is there an official way to share what we want to see in GT7, other than social media?
Until a better way is established, we'll just have to hope and see.
Ah, the naiveté of youth...

All I want at the moment is to be able to export scapes and race photos directly to a flash drive. I tried saving one yesterday and I was surprised that I couldn't do that.
Eh, don't count on it. From what I've noticed PD have been like this for as far back as I can remember, at least as far back as GT5. They just like keeping quiet for some reason.

Well. I hope their next update is good. Maybe there will be another track?
I would like Road America.

I reckon a new track takes them 6-8 months to create.

Well. I hope their next update is good. Maybe there will be another track?
I would like Road America.

I reckon a new track takes them 6-8 months to create.
At least 6 months start to finish, but the good news is they can work on multiple tracks at the same time, which is why we don't wait that long between updates that contain new tracks.

Few things ive been wanting since the release:

Alfa romeo 1750 or 2000 coupe (or gtv)
Alfa romeo montreal
Bmw m1
Mercedes benz 190
Maybe lancia 037 or lancia beta

Really love tha game

Back