WMA International Touring Car Championship Season II

  • Thread starter Thread starter ITCC_Andrew
  • 1,272 comments
  • 65,958 views

Which points system should we use?

  • 1: 40 per race, 20 pole position, 0 points second in qualifying

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    10
  • Poll closed .
I guarantee the penalty would've only been 10 sec or less if you hadn't spun in race 2. Just sayin'. Going to review it myself in a minute.

EDIT: I am going to protest both penalties.
 
Last edited:
Wooooooow- a penalty is not needed! 6x, and to top it off, you never even confirmed that the rule was being used....

And yesterday you said I did it 5x
 
Looks like another long and painful Skype call.
 
Erm Mel, I just counted 4 cuts in race two, and 2 of them were by inches...
 
Lancer you were way over tons of times.
 
Wooooooow- a penalty is not needed! 6x, and to top it off, you never even confirmed that the rule was being used....

And yesterday you said I did it 5x

That was what I saw.

I said you're allotted 5 run-offs to avoid contact.

Some people were still going off-track, for other purposes other than avoiding contact.
 
Me
In addition, the information on this 'rule' was never added to the first post. Someone who missed the page where it was discussed wouldn't have known, as you also did not mention it before either race. You also did not answer any questions about the rule that were asked in the thread.

Also, when you're battling for a win, the number of times you've run wide is something you don't even think about.

Going to make this part of the message public...
 
I'm kinda glad I'm not close to the championship. My blood pressure would be off the charts.
 
I said I'd re-investigate. Meanwhile, I said calm your jets, I'll do it again.
 
I think everyone has voted...
 
Carb, and sakery, at least, haven't voted.
 
I'll make that mountain a mole hill! hope to make it this week guy's,
 
I'll make that mountain a mole hill! hope to make it this week guy's,

Good stuff!

Anyways, I'm going to need more time on the investigations. Hanging out with whiskymaser, and then catching up on TWD ran longer than I thought. I'm going to sleep. But, not without displaying my new font. :lol:
 
Good stuff!

Anyways, I'm going to need more time on the investigations. Hanging out with whiskymaser, and then catching up on TWD ran longer than I thought. I'm going to sleep. But, not without displaying my new font. :lol:

Anyone else finding that frustratingly difficult to read?
 
Anyone else finding that frustratingly difficult to read?

-Azuremen
-DustDriver
-Famine (perhaps)

Yes.

Therefore, I nonchalantly switched to Verdana.
 
Well yeah. Too bad you pretty much lost your uniqueness now that your text is strikingly similar to Famine's.
 
Well yeah. Too bad you pretty much lost your uniqueness now that your text is strikingly similar to Famine's.

MidnightBlue = / = Indigo, and never will. :lol:

MidnightBlue is a nice colour, and mainly matches my helmet, both in real life, and in GT5. :D
 
My interwebs was BS => tried it later and it was superb => Sorry for not showing but it was horrible after R1 of TOCA.
 
My interwebs was BS => tried it later and it was superb => Sorry for not showing but it was horrible after R1 of TOCA.

You were jumping all over the place. It made it pretty much impossible to race near you in toca :lol:
 


New points!

P1- Lancer- 362
P2- Polar- 342
P3- Mel- 310

This is with the BS time penalties Lancer and I got, I don't know the difference in points without the penalties. My assumption is I gain 4-6 points and Lancer gets.. well... more than that xD


​


 
Okay. You want to be further behind Lancer, AND make it seem like we don't give penalties for any reason?
 
If anything, whoever caused the contact at that last corner of R2 deserves a penalty.
 
:lol: Lancer still gets a penalty, in that case, then, too.

Lancer... Contact is more likely to be a worse points penalty than corner cutting.

Well. I think that solves that. On to TMC. :)
 
:lol: Lancer still gets a penalty, in that case, then, too.

Lancer... Contact is more likely to be a worse points penalty than corner cutting.

Well. I think that solves that. On to TMC. :)

Wow.

Did you review my cutting? I still can't count 5...
 
:lol: Lancer still gets a penalty, in that case, then, too.

Lancer... Contact is more likely to be a worse points penalty than corner cutting.

Well. I think that solves that. On to TMC. :)

Wow. There's time where you should joke around. This isn't one of them.
 
Wow. There's time where you should joke around. This isn't one of them.

Yea...

And Mel, whether its via pm or on here, I want the turns and laps of my cuts.
 
I guess you didn't hear the news. I'm moving out. Don't you think I might not have time to review them? Polar, you're ToS. You can also review the replays and consider the investigations. Same goes for cnd.

I'll consider whatever you guys think, but, it should be said that I don't have time. I had time on Sunday. I made the decisions on Sunday. The soonest I'll have time is Friday. Don't bite my head off because I don't have time for gaming. :ouch: sometimes, during an adult's life, playing video games isn't the most important thing...
 
Back