Wolfee's TT

• Thread starter wolfee666
  • 22 comments

This is the first time I've tried joining two pics together,this is the right hand turn at the top of the hill on the seattle road circuit,the join is on the edge of my riders right shoulder,I tried to hide the join as best as I could,I'm open to criticism so feel free to tell me.

Last edited:

This is the first time I've tried joining two pics together,this is the right hand turn at the top of the hill on the seattle road circuit,the join is on the edge of my riders right shoulder,I tried to hide the join as best as I could,I'm open to criticism so feel free to tell me.
I demand MORE!

👍

This is the start and finish straight at monaco,I wish I'd zoomed in abit more to make the bike bigger but it's to late now:)

Making these [widescreen] pictures is enjoyable but a little tricky,it's not as easy as you think,my lastest pic is the result of taking 12 [widescreen] pictures around monaco and this is the only one that lined up good enough to use,the trick is to make sure you make a mental note of the edge of the first picture you take and line up the second picture to that line,it is abit hit and miss but fun.

I hope some of you join in the[widescreen]fun.:)👍

Last edited:
Awesome! I really have to try this out with Tourist Trophy. I don't think I ever managed to properly make panorama pictures such as these, but I'll give it a shot.

Awesome! I really have to try this out with Tourist Trophy. I don't think I ever managed to properly make panorama pictures such as these, but I'll give it a shot.

Thanks Hyland glad you like them,good to hear your gonna do some,cant wait to see what you come up with,no rush whenever you get time.

Last edited:
It's a shame there not more people using the TT forum,taking pictures in [widescreen]adds something extra

Last edited:

Really dissapointed with the pic above,I did'nt see the join until it was to late,if you look at the top of the telegraph pole you can see where I joined it..so pissed..!👎

I prefer the picture below,blurring looks good in some pictures,but I dont know about this one.

Love the last one!

I did a quick attempt at it and for the first time - I managed to get it right. 9 pictures merged together with a decent result that I'm happy with. I'll use it as a teaser for my next set.

Thanks for bringing it to my attention!

Love the last one!

I did a quick attempt at it and for the first time - I managed to get it right. 9 pictures merged together with a decent result that I'm happy with. I'll use it as a teaser for my next set.

Thanks for bringing it to my attention!

good stuff you are welcome

Latest Posts

Back