Wolfpack Auto Racing - Amatuer/Beginners LeagueFinished 

• Thread starter Rigor13
  • 86 comments
would love to join this group! looking for good clean racing!
if you would add myself and my brother to this group that would great!

PSN : FRICKIN_J
PSN : MOTRAIN79

will add you shortly if i havent already...nice to meet you and thanks for the interest.

Last edited by a moderator:
Could be on tonight (UK time) is there a lobby or do I have to be invited to it?

Not sure how online works
hi gregg, add me as a friend on psn; Rigormortis153, as far as lobbies and event info... it will be posted here on gtplanet, we are just getting everything set up, and should have more information by the end of his weekend.

Hi all.

Would love this. My psn deanobaggio31. Anyone mind if i add you all?
hi, add me as a friend on psn; Rigormortis153, as far as lobbies and event info... it will be posted here on gtplanet, we are just getting everything set up, and should have more information by the end of his weekend.

I'm in the group but where, when, and how do we all meet up.
all the info is not posted yet, I will put info here, and in the party chat.

Hi all. I've been with the dark side for so many years and finally back with GT on the PS4 Pro till i can get a PS5. Only picked up the game a couple of days ago and can't wait to get into it. As a side not looking for "friends" to compare times against in game.

PSN: sskmercer

Last edited:
Hi all, just getting things going, looking for those that would like to join a weekly race league... DAD CLAN drivers who are serious about the game, gentleman racing, good sportsmanship...but as far as racing goes we are all beginners looking to get faster and better together, hence the name WolfPack.

PS5 / GT7 / Psn; Rigormortis153 (add and send a message)
I'd like to throw my hat in the ring. I've sent you a request on PSN.

PSN: MRV8R
(It stands for Mr. Vader)

Added a few of you, my PSN:

samuraifez

Can we also get a group/chat going on PSN? That way it'll be easier to voice chat when we're in game.

EDIT: Also I'll probably be on tonight, so hopefully we can get some custom races going!

Last edited:
I'm always down to race. Been around the sim racing community for years and wouldn't mind helping out newcomers as well as getting my bearings back.

PSN: BolverkAtlasia

Hi guys, I would be very happy to join you. Since, I'm single now, time shouldnt be an issue but I'm mostly free on weekdays after 8 pm, Berlin time. Cheers.

Psn id: soltonatural

Would love to join in on some organised racing depending on what level of car is used.

PSN: coxbox

Last edited:
I'd be down for this. I used to be part of SNAIL, back in the GT6 days. Haven't really played any racing games since GT Sport was released. Just getting back into the swing of things. PSN is Piler.

Ill set over a request shortly.

Hi all, just getting things going, looking for those that would like to join a weekly race league... DAD CLAN drivers who are serious about the game, gentleman racing, good sportsmanship...but as far as racing goes we are all beginners looking to get faster and better together, hence the name WolfPack.

Hey just sent you a friend request on PSN. Looks like a great group idea. Looking for a nice crew to race with. Learn.

My psn is ele252.

Thanks

I'd be down for this. I used to be part of SNAIL, back in the GT6 days. Haven't really played any racing games since GT Sport was released. Just getting back into the swing of things. PSN is Piler.

Ill set over a request shortly.
Awesome, I have heard of SNAIL and definitely followed their stuff back in the days... honestly they are probably the first group that set the bar for the league/sim racing standards. Would be glad to have you.

I saw some stuff mentioning league race in the chat, but nothing here? Would be benificial to keep everything centralized.

Last edited:
I saw some stuff mentioning league race in the chat, but nothing here? Would be benificial to keep everything centralized.
I will post everything here, right now everything is being put together. All necessary information will be here on GT Planet in the next day or so.

Hi, this is something I might be interested in. My biggest problem would be compatible times. I live in Japan so the times I'm on are mostly middle of the night US. If that's OK, I'll send a friend request. My PSN is hapexamendios01.

Hi, this is something I might be interested in. My biggest problem would be compatible times. I live in Japan so the times I'm on are mostly middle of the night US. If that's OK, I'll send a friend request. My PSN is hapexamendios01.
There’s a few members in Japan I believe.

I'm interested, looking for like-minded people to improve my amateur skills with
PSN: otakunorth

Hey I’m down add me on psn iismoke_DOPE

hi gregg, add me as a friend on psn; Rigormortis153, as far as lobbies and event info... it will be posted here on gtplanet, we are just getting everything set up, and should have more information by the end of his weekend.

hi, add me as a friend on psn; Rigormortis153, as far as lobbies and event info... it will be posted here on gtplanet, we are just getting everything set up, and should have more information by the end of his weekend.

all the info is not posted yet, I will put info here, and in the party chat.
Hey rigor I sent a psn request too iismoke_dope

Hi all, thanks for the interest, first let me apologize for you all not being able to send messages to my psn, I will fix today, I’ve accepted everyone’s request… looks like this is working out pretty good, and I’m definitely excited to get things going. Catch you later and more info coming soon.

got your request, see you online

no worries about that, we will get better together, as long as you have the intent to race and be a good/fair driver youre good to go...mistakes happen on track with us beginners, and i get it. I just want a crowd to race with and hit the flag and say damn that was a good race... all while learning from each other without the elite/toxic enviroment.

Sounds fun. Let me get in on this. New to the game but somewhat experienced with car/sim games.

PSN slatgotit6

I’ll add you when I get off work

Back