Wolfpack Auto Racing - Amatuer/Beginners LeagueFinished 

• Thread starter Rigor13
  • 86 comments
Hi all, just getting things going, looking for those that would like to join a weekly race league... DAD CLAN drivers who are serious about the game, gentleman racing, good sportsmanship...but as far as racing goes we are all beginners looking to get faster and better together, hence the name WolfPack.

PS5 / GT7 / Psn; Rigormortis153 (add and send a message)
Hello, new to forums but not GT though I have not played last few titles. Can we earn money/credits in this league??

I sent Rigor a fr last night and after being accepted, started looking through the chat. It seems like there is a time trial to be completed before one can race? I have never done any online racing other than the dailys so still trying to figure it out. Thanks.

Would also like to join this if time zone issues can be worked out (JST here like several others I think).

PSN: whiteusagiJP
GT7 (nickname): whiteusagi
send a psn request to Rigormortis153, I will be glad to have you.

I sent Rigor a fr last night and after being accepted, started looking through the chat. It seems like there is a time trial to be completed before one can race? I have never done any online racing other than the dailys so still trying to figure it out. Thanks.
Using the mazda roadster touring car, run 5 laps on dragon tail seaside. screen shot it and send a message to me or post it in the psn chat, that time will be used for your league placement. If not you will be placed where there is space. Just using the time trial to place skill levels together.

Hi all, just getting things going, looking for those that would like to join a weekly race league... DAD CLAN drivers who are serious about the game, gentleman racing, good sportsmanship...but as far as racing goes we are all beginners looking to get faster and better together, hence the name WolfPack.

PS5 / GT7 / Psn; Rigormortis153 (add and send a message)

League Races will start the weekend of Mar 26th and 27th.
EST / 900 pm / Saturday , CST / 800 pm / Saturday, PST / 600 pm / Saturday, JST / 1000am / Sunday

Gr.4 No Limits
2 Rounds/Tracks a day 15 laps each.

* We have had alot of interest from players that are in the GMT+ timezones. We have a separate league setup for you all to race at a more decent time. If you are interested in Wolfpack Auto Racing, find the thread for European Racing Group, or contact GtPlanet member; Heuf for more information and to be placed in a league. *

If there is anyone else interested and I didnt get to you, please send a private message here or on PSN. Thanks.
Great idea! Would like to join.

Psn; Rick1207_ , feel free to send a friend request

Using the mazda roadster touring car, run 5 laps on dragon tail seaside. screen shot it and send a message to me or post it in the psn chat, that time will be used for your league placement. If not you will be placed where there is space. Just using the time trial to place skill levels together.
I just saw this... i gotta do some grinding for the wheels but i'll send my results when i get done.

Just now getting into racing games. Would be awesome to have a group of folks to play with. I’m Slow as molasses but having some fun and getting better.

Sent you a friend request rigor. Anyone else friend me up as well.

PSN: asphaltmonkee

league placement is being completed as I type this, if you plan on participating and havent done so, send me a psn request; Rigormortis153. If you have already sent a request I should have accepted, if I havent added you to the PSN chat, let me know.

Hi there, I would like to get in on this if there is still room. I usually finish outside the top 10 in most online races, but I race clean and would like to race with some others at my level. I'll probably still finish at the back of the pack though haha.

PSN is Sparky69.

Hi there, I would like to get in on this if there is still room. I usually finish outside the top 10 in most online races, but I race clean and would like to race with some others at my level. I'll probably still finish at the back of the pack though haha.

PSN is Sparky69.
glad to have you, and thanks for joining us today. See ya next week, same day same time.

This looks fun. Not sure I can make all of the races but next time I'm on I'll send you the time trial screenshot rigor.

Anyone else, add me on psn, sixty4half. I would love to have some more people to race with and some names on those time trial sheets to compete against

Last edited:
This thread will be closed, I will start another. Wolfpack Auto Racing is still currently looking for drivers. Right now we have 2 full leagues/lobbies for our weekly races and counting. If interested contact me on PSN: Rigormortis153 or find the latest Wolfpack Auto Racing Thread here on GTPlanet for more information.

Wolf Pack Auto Racing - An amateur racing league for beginners. Round 1 is in the books, but we still have room. This is for beginner/amateur drivers in a weekly race league, but we also have room for one off events daily. Drivers here are getting better but we are seriously wanting to race clean, with good sportsmanship and a fun atmosphere...DAD CLAN rules apply so if you cant make an event, you cant make an event and there are no kicks or bans, unless you just bleed toxicity. Looking to get faster and better, together? Well its in the name, join the Wolf Pack!!!.

PS5 / GT7 / PSN; Rigormortis153 (add and send a message)

Next Race Rd.2 - will start the weekend of Apr 2nd ~ Apr 3rd
EST - 900 pm - Saturday | CST - 800 pm - Saturday | PST - 600 pm - Saturday | JST - 1000am - Sunday |
GMT - 700 pm - Sunday

Gr.4 No Limits/No Nitrous
2 Rounds/Tracks a day 15 laps each.

* We have had a lot of interest from players that are in the GMT+ time zones. We have a separate league setup for you all to race at a more decent time. If you are interested in Wolfpack Auto Racing please send me a private message here or on PSN. *

If there is anyone else interested and I didn't get to you, please send a private message here or on PSN. Thanks.
Looking to join if possible, I'm based in Scotland and play the daily races most nights

Back