Wolfsburg Wundercars - Volkswagen gallery

• Thread starter fourliter
  • 493 comments
Very clean shot, Ziggy - the depth of field makes the car stand out pretty well. Colour balance, contrast and lighting all add to the realism of the shot. Great job. 👍

Pacific Coast Highway

I love these old VW buses, i love what people do to them and how awesome they can look. I've always been disappointed in the additions in GT5 to customize the Sambabus...or lack of them!

So, i thought i'd create a bus all of my own. i turned it into a pick-up, added a roof rack and was fairly happy with it...however, it was missing something so i plugged in my old PS2, turned on tourist Trophy and snapped a shot of a Yamaha motorbike and strapped a couple to the back of the pick-up...an aerial, spotlights, a few flight cases on the roof, a hot air balloon in the sky and some lovely, sunset shaded clouds and i'd finished.

Anyway, here is the before shot.
specialstageroutex48f.jpg

Needless to say, it's one of my favourite shots...although, you may all disagree!

👍​
OMG!!! That's amazing! AWESOME!

Streetlight

My PC is dead so i had to do this on a borrowed laptop...a quick edit and a crap edit!

I hate laptops.

FOR SALE...real cheap. The wheels are worth more than the car. Will accept Paypal. Must have your tetanus shot up-to-date. Buyer must pay shipment to final destination. The car has never been involved in any criminal activity.

How much for the pair of dice? :sly:

I love rusty car edits. Good work!

Back