wonderland helmets wanted

  • Thread starter Thread starter gtgta86
  • 14 comments
  • 656 views
Messages
463
Messages
gtgta
I need some wonderland helmets for my b spec drivers, tell me wat u have and want, thanks
 
I have wonderland 22 if you want that.
 
I can send you the entire set.
 
Wat would u want for them?
 
wanted to offer but too late... again :(
 
Do you have any tickets?
 
U might think im making this up, but the only wonderland helmet i have is number 22
 
Not tickets sorry, i have any paints or cars under 1m, not much else i could send really
 
Lol that would happen... well i have 12 and 27 too so if you want those
 
5 random paint chips of your choosing sound ok? And maybe a premium Toyota 86 '12 if you have it and feeling generous.. :lol:

Send me a FR to CurrentlyFapping
 
Wat do u want for those 2?
 
They're free... i dont really care for gears, but if you want you can surprise me
 
I've got the wonderland 18 helmet.. I can trade it to 2 paints. How's that sound? :D
 
Last edited:
Back