Words fail me.

  • Thread starter Thread starter -Fred-
  • 50 comments
  • 1,634 views
That is indescribable. 👎
 
From the author's description
"The car has never been in a wreck [...]"
Notice he had to tell us that, because that thing sure looks like it's been in one!

I think it's kinda funny. Oh, BTW, look at the stunningly beautiful "magenta-pink" and "big-ass-wing" Eclipses behind it! Spanning two model years!!
 
That......poor.......thing! How could somebody do this? If I had a Mustang front clip lying around, to restore it to it's more tolerable state,I would buy it. Just because it is so cheap, and soon I will need a car. But I would ride a pink bike with streamers to school before I drove that. But my question is-Why? They could have done this to any cheap base Mustang. But they had to do it to a 5.0. Of course, there is no accounting for taste (or lack of it). :crazy:
 
PunkRock! Geeze, I mean...put a warning on the thread title or somthing because I dont think i'm going to get any sleep tonight...you definatly owe me (and any other poor, poor gtp viewers an apology) there isnt a smileyface horrible enough to describe my feelings....
 
Nice body kit 👍 I could probably sit on the front spoiler.
 
The worse part of it is that someone actually placed a bid for this 'thing'.
 
Perhaps the worst thing about that car is the fact that 10 people have bid on it...
 
I'm careful around Moderators, so let me choose my words carefully...

Words fail you? How so? Words fail you in terms of "wow, this is something everyone should do to their car," or "this is uglier than my dweeby prom date?" And to have it auctioned off, who'd want it? Not even John Force would want that. I'm not against these tuners, if you will, but that's the eqivalent of a free safety intercepting a football for a touchdown. How so? First off, I've seen some ugly Mustang modded cars (just give up, tuners. You're not going to find gold with a Mustang no matter how cheap it is), but that one in (sadly) my homestate of Texas means that there is yet more things for non-Texans to p*ss us Texans off for.

Anyhow, it just reminds me again and again that the best Mustangs I've seen were the ones in Trans-Am. End of story. And for the dope who owns that bidded Mustang, you got a lot of cosmetic work to do to impress that cute girl from the park you macked on 48 hours ago.

Well, get to work!
 
JohnBM01
I'm careful around Moderators, so let me choose my words carefully...

Words fail you? How so? Words fail you in terms of "wow, this is something everyone should do to their car," or "this is uglier than my dweeby prom date?"


Come on now, use that thing between your ears... I think it's quite obvious.

Simply put, I don't see how someone could a) do this to his car and like it, and b) that there's someone else out there that actually likes it enough to put a bid on it. I see cars similar to that every day, and I can't help but laugh at them.

Oh, and my prom date wasn't ugly, FYI. :)
 
Someone owes me a new keyboard, theres vomit on mines :sick: :crazy:
 
That is crap, I mean who in the right mind wants a car that looks like that.
 
That's a disgrace to the name Mustang.
 
Who wouldn't want the Batmobile?
 
All the bidders must be shot.
 
I am sadden to say that I bid on that Mustang! I mean come on, it looks as good as Jordon's G35 with the new Volk Wheels! This Mustang is sexy!

/sarcasm...

In reality that look horrible, but I guess to each their own right?

You are bidding on a RARE 1995 MUSTANG (convertible), 5.0.

You can say that again!
 
more rare cars from their site...

diablo13_jpg.jpg

d34.jpg

d20.jpg

:yuck:
viper5_jpg.jpg

:yuck:
viper4_jpg.jpg

not even going to ask...
ka02.jpg

19_JPG.jpg

...another mustang :yuck:
mustang1_jpg.jpg

and last and definatly least...
blackstang7_JPG.jpg
 
So they're specialists in ruining cars. The only good thing on any of thoes are the cars doors in the first pic.
 
That poor Viper! Noooooooooo! Why??
 
Looks like that Mustang is sucking on something unpleasant:lol: Do all USA Motorsports cars come as standard with a taste bypass?
 
Get rid of the weird looking rake on the Caddy, and it wouldn't look too bad...........or at least, better than all of the others.
 
Seriously, I don't know wether to cry, laugh, or puke. Maybe Ill do all of em at the same time.
 
Back