Words fail me.

  • Thread starter Thread starter -Fred-
  • 50 comments
  • 1,634 views
The little white Playboy Bunny on the Viper's stripe is kinda funny :lol:

Wait.....how did they get a Viper? You mean they actually make enough money selling these things to get a Viper? So sad....:nervous:
 
That Viper :(
 
Purple Platypus
The little white Playboy Bunny on the Viper's stripe is kinda funny :lol:

Wait.....how did they get a Viper? You mean they actually make enough money selling these things to get a Viper? So sad....:nervous:

:crazy: or maybe someone gave them a Viper so they could work on it...God I hope not
 
These people need to have their eyes poked out with a soldering iron, because that's what it feels like they just did to me.
 
If these are the rides they make for others, imagine what they do for there own rides. :scared:
 
viper5_jpg.jpg



As you can see hear, Clear/Altezza(sp?) tail lights have already come out of style. Invisible tail lights are now the new rave. :)
 
neon_duke
These people need to have their eyes poked out with a soldering iron, because that's what it feels like they just did to me.

Maybe the guy just has the most awesomest (most awesomest) sense of humour.
 
I know where you can find more pictures of the viper with the "ALTEZZA" lights I rember seeing it on UCP I will search and post here.
 
Aww man that was a beautiful Viper, and that black mustang it looks like it has a frickin duck's beak while sucking on a passifier.
 
Gee.... I thought the seller was a crazy maniac..... Whats up with the buyers? :dunce:
 
Oh, god, I'm almost in tears! I feel so bad for those poor cars.

However, if these people ever touch a 240SX, I will hunt each and every one of them down.....

By the way, see that hideous bumper on the first yellow car (Eclipse?)? That monstrosity is actually available for the S14. It loos even worse on it.
 
That mustang on eBay looks like it got punched in the lip or something. It's front end is just hanging down.
 
At first I mistook it for a Camaro on the thumbnail, thank god it wasnt... :rolleyes:
 
Takumi Fujiwara
By the way, see that hideous bumper on the first yellow car (Eclipse?)? That monstrosity is actually available for the S14. It loos even worse on it.

f7dc11cf.jpg
 
I think there should have been a disclaimer or something warning innocent GTPers of the gross hidieousness(sp?) that would fall upon them when they clicked on the link. I agree with duke, it felt like my eyes were being burned out when i looked at that poor mustang! and now you can see how horribly this has affected me as i just said "that poor mustang", as I'm a Chevy man and have never liked mustangs. What a horrible thing. And as it's been pointed out, the WORST part is that apparently these auto-torturers make money doing this!!!!!!!!!!!
 
You are bidding on a RARE 1995 MUSTANG (convertible), 5.0.

Rare for a reason...

xAkirax2004
Seriously, I don't know wether to cry, laugh, or puke. Maybe Ill do all of em at the same time.

Definitely cry...

shopping_carts_
more rare cars from their site...

viper5_jpg.jpg

viper4_jpg.jpg

I've seen too much... I think I'll be creating a "Viper Conservation Foundation".
 
Never thought I'd feel sorry for a Mustang, and that people are actually bidding for it just goes to show what this world has come to... :yuck:

And I never thought I'd see an ugly Viper.
 
God.... I feel sorry for the camera that had to take pictures of that. There is no room in there to make babies. I'd rather drive a Eurovan...Or maybe not.
 
Back