World Event: Fuji 700PP 10 laps | Any car | xx:00 /:30

• Thread starter EL_ZISSOU
  • 701 comments
****, I can't race in this event, tonight I tried to play here for one hour (constantly), but always the same: Error [60:29000000] and sometimes [60:04000000]
1zya7hf.jpg

Has anyone the same problem? or is it my fault?
205xrva.gif

I had the same problem :ouch: And when I got in game, then it was laggy đź‘Ž

Going to try 350z n3 suz tomorrow and see if thats better :)

Today i've improved a little my times:)
1:38:296(replay saved-cali)
and my new best lap in race with slip 1:37:108:tup:
But i also see the unbeliavable overal time 8:08:2xx from a Japanese guy Ken773(if i remember well)with a GTR:crazy:

Yikes! Where did he get the other 6 seconds from??

6 seconds? I need 16 seconds!

That's flying! :crazy:

Most of the races I've been in have the leader coming in around the 8'15-8'20 range.

My best so far is a 8'23.xxx in the Cali from pole. I was starting to think I was getting competitive...:grumpy:

Well if you are clocking all the time at low 37s with a good first lap its possible.my best so far with the cali is 8:13:8xx but with not good first lap.
But even like this at clean air not possible under 13s for me.:yuck:

Stuck at mommy house far away from the gt5p. Hope I can get some good racing in with you guys this evening.

I wish some of these people would understand that there is a right time, and definitely a wrong time to try and make a pass. Some corners are just not the right place to stick your nose in there.

Edit: Just had a great race with JPro01. THAT is how online racing should be.

Unfortunately I think I am done with this one guys. Just no fun for me anymore, since my car is no longer competitive. I'm switching over to some other events for a while.

Last edited:
Unfortunately I think I am done with this one guys. Just no fun for me anymore, since my car is no longer competitive. I'm switching over to some other events for a while.

[sigh] ... you have no idea what "no longer competitive" really is. :boggled: Well, actually, I don't either, as I've never been competitive in this event. I can only dream of breaking 1'40. But, I'm still shake'n it, Boss. :dunce: See you out there?

Not being able to put a few wins under my belt because I just happen to be driving something other than a Ferrari California or a Nissan GT-R is not my idea of fun.

I really cannot wait for the full game to come out, so we can get a wider variety of cars out on the track. I just spent the last hour trying out several "other" cars to see if I could run sub 1:40's with them. No go. I may come back to this after a few days, but I need to step away for a bit.

It's heating up for Fuji. Good racing going on at the alotted times which makes it goooood!!

California time...

in @ 15

Cali needs more work :rolleyes:

Just had Sigmund40 messaged me saying "Dirty N++++face Pig"

Now I have heard about this guy before and got a taste of his foolishness tonight. Sorry to say that I will be knocking him off the track everytime I see him so no one think of me as a dirty driver. But dont get me wrong if I can pass him without contact then fine but we all know what he's like. Name calling I can get past but he is doing it out of hatred and Evil.....and Evil never prevails over Good.

Last edited:
This was my first race last night:
2m2t10p.jpg

I have to say in this race he behaved like a gentleman, in the next he hit me as always.

My best lap is 1:40.1 (California, no slipstream), I don't know how some people do 1:37, where am I losing three seconds?
By the way, someone hits me from behind at the first corner in every race, I need to learn how avoid that accident.

2m2t10p.jpg

I have to say in this race he behaved like a gentleman, in the next he hit me as always.

My best lap is 1:40.1 (California, no slipstream), I don't know how some people do 1:37, where am I losing three seconds?
By the way, someone hits me from behind at the first corner in every race, I need to learn how avoid that accident.

That's the bizarre thing about siegmund, I've had races where he does drive properly and others where he loses the plot and starts off his destruction derby!!

Glad to see you beat him though :D

As for the first corner bump, it's hard to avoid, as there's always at least two cars that brake too late and aim for the inside. I used to be guilty of that a while back when I was still learning, but now I usually hang back a little and watch the carnage :lol:.

About Seigmund40, the last time we had Fuji F 800pp he drove like a perfect gentlemen most of the time. We even invited him to our chat room so that we could help him improve. Lately he drives like he had completely lost his effing mind. I don't understand this cat man.

2m2t10p.jpg

Congrats on beating him Liz. I have beaten him before in the past but sometimes he's hard to catch.

I saw you in a few Races last night and everytime I saw you I was spinning out. Nothing to with you I was just in Orr at the way you took those corners in your Cali :drool::drool: I'm seeing stars I think :bowdown:

Just had Sigmund40 messaged me saying "Dirty N++++face Pig"

Now I have heard about this guy before and got a taste of his foolishness tonight. Sorry to say that I will be knocking him off the track everytime I see him so no one think of me as a dirty driver. But dont get me wrong if I can pass him without contact then fine but we all know what he's like. Name calling I can get past but he is doing it out of hatred and Evil.....and Evil never prevails over Good.

One race was beautiful as 3 of us 'surrounded' him and pestered him for the race!

Rarely he races within the rules.

I am really enjoying the racing, lots of back and forth and more GTP_ers on the track.

Nice pass liz mcqueen! đź‘Ť

One race I was in 2nd behind sigmeunde40 and decided to let others deal with his zig zagginess!

A couple of times close racing meant a bump with spiff and twistybits and a 'penalty' for me. They promptly send apology messages which were much appreciated, but really just a racing incident. I think it's better if I 'shut the door' on that corner :)

I especially like it when the car behind tries to out brake on the inside and then can't make the corner, while you slip inside and continue on :)

Last edited:
One race was beautiful as 3 of us 'surrounded' him and pestered him for the race!

Rarely he races within the rules.

I am really enjoying the racing, lots of back and forth and more GTP_ers on the track.

QUOTE] Yeah the close racing is great, just what we have been waiting for. đź‘Ť đź‘Ť

This quote looks wierd....thats what happens when doing 3 things at the same time :dopey:

Oh dear...lag is dire in some races tonight guys & gals, and driving standards are at an all time low!! It makes siegmunds driving look pretty tame!! :grumpy:

Last night Siegmund tried for 5 laps to ram me and Patano off, Patano was naughty also until I hit him then waited for him and he changed his style from then on. Poor ole Siegmund went spinning into the weeds though lol

Last edited:
Ok, I am seriously tired of the ramming penalties in this event. People keep trying to pass on the inside, hit me in the front fender, and then I get a 5 second penalty. :grumpy: Is this being a problem for anyone else?

Yup, about every other race I attend. Some arent even that bad, even a "clean" for the most part pass on me with the slightest contact between us(no big deal), except that the game now haults me for 5 sec.....weak.

Latest Posts

Back