World Event: Fuji 700PP 10 laps | Any car | xx:00 /:30

• Thread starter EL_ZISSOU
  • 701 comments
Some good racing on here this afternoon, big grids and nearly all clean drivers 👍 Even managed a new PB :)

I'm in, in 1,5h.
Silver GTR or Blue F430.

But be warned that since I switched to wheel my best lap gone down from 1.39.1 to 1.42.6 :( so no good competition from me - could be better if I could use paddles in my G27 and drive California :(

Here's some motivation for the people who are still using pad. Alex did that time in the R8 using the pad. Nice and Clean Alex, if you do get one with a lower time please do post...

Yesterday I get new record for me with R8 at fuji. (with Sixaxis)

I have in long time get low 39`s as best and for 10 days ago I get 1.38.886 as best.

Yesterday I got my new record: 1.38.360

What I do different I really dont know, but I get really good speed in some of the corners and be very lucky with the lap, but hope to see that times again:D:D

Whats the time Alex get?

Per

Last edited:

I have in long time get low 39`s as best and for 10 days ago I get 1.38.886 as best.

What I do different I really dont know, but I get really good speed in some of the corners and be very lucky with the lap, but hope to see that times again:D:D

Whats the time Alex get?

Per
That's damn fast Perry.:drool: And absolutely amazing time without slipstream. That you're running with a sixassis makes it another 100 times better. I should try some more but too busy with WRS right now.

Whats the time Alex get?

Per

I've seen him doing 1'38.1s before, but he posted on this thread with a you tube video at 1'38.381 I think. Go back a couple of page and see for yourself man.

Great effing times for the R8 btw.

Back