Synwraith

GT Academy 2013
Staff Emeritus
Iran
London
GTP_Synwraith
Hey all,

wrs32a.jpg

Just as before it might be a good idea to have practice races for the Ferrari 599 Fiorano 650PP at Fuji Speedway F in the world event. That way we can get up to speed on the Round 2 Event 03 combo after the wonders of 750PP Suzuka.

Race times are xx:07 / xx:37 - NO WAITING AT START -

All the best
Maz

Last edited by a moderator:
I can sure use the practice. Not sure it will help, but can't hurt to try! That is about what i need also drandad! Then i would only get beat by about ten second, on Fuji!!

P.S. Synwraith. Yesterday i was racing GTP_MJH. He said to tell you that, you talk to much.:sly:

Last edited:
I can sure use the practice. Not sure it will help, but can't hurt to try!

P.S. Synwraith. Yesterday i was racing GTP_MJH. He said to tell you that, you talk to much.:sly:

:lol: John, you can tell him to watch out next time he tries to make a pitstop!

All the best
Maz

Hey all,

Just as before it might be a good idea to have practice races for the Ferrari 599 Fiorano 650PP at Fuji Speedway F in the world event. That way we can get up to speed on the Round 2 Event 03 combo after the wonders of 750PP Suzuka.

Race times are xx:07 / xx:37 and I recommend a 20-second wait at the start, but I'll leave that up to the masses to decide upon.

All the best
Maz

Very good idea Maz!
I think some practice would also due me quite good. Having raced some there in the NSX I feel awefully slow with the 599... too bad laptime discussion is not allowed :scared: Thinking about my oponents next week ist worrying enough, I'd love to know exactly how bad things will be :lol:

Very good idea Maz!
I think some practice would also due me quite good. Having raced some there in the NSX I feel awefully slow with the 599... too bad laptime discussion is not allowed :scared: Thinking about my oponents next week ist worrying enough, I'd love to know exactly how bad things will be :lol:

No worries, although it is really Sjaak's idea to run this race. If you're interested in laptime comparison of a sort, check out the WRS this week. You can only discuss up to T2 times but it's still a decent indicator...

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=117179

All the best
Maz

Thanks Maz.👍

BTW it is allowed to discus Race Laptimes,

Only free run laptimes are a no because of the WRS event for this week.

Thanks Maz.👍

BTW it is allowed to discus Race Laptimes,

Only free run laptimes are a no because of the WRS event for this week.

Ah cool, good to know :cheers:

Also... - NO WAITING AT START -

All the best
Maz

No worries, although it is really Sjaak's idea to run this race. If you're interested in laptime comparison of a sort, check out the WRS this week. You can only discuss up to T2 times but it's still a decent indicator...

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=117179

All the best
Maz

Cheers! Good tip, T1 and T2 are at least a 2/3 indication! I'll look into it and see how much work lies ahead of me :sly:

Well done Maz 👍 to give us a time to meet for fun and practice.

I had some great fun racing yesterday evening with Eriba, Flash, Theewar and Prudentbear. Many more of those sessions please!

:cool:

I had some great fun racing yesterday evening with Eriba, Flash, Theewar and Prudentbear. Many more of those sessions please!

Sure did have some fun races with you guys, will be there tomorrow for more of the same!:sly:👍

Great fun, with Bigracer, Flash, Theewar, Deathwalker_Red? and Prudentbear was like Flash Gordon on his S3’s

Note to self must try to get more consistent on lap times, there all over the place, one good lap 3 bad ones. Grrrrrrrrr

Thanks for the good racing from the AU/NZ crowd again tonight. Was also good to see some US GTP tags. :cheers: guys 👍

Thanks for the good racing from the AU/NZ crowd again tonight. Was also good to see some US GTP tags. :cheers: guys 👍

+1. Thanks to Animera, Joeninety, TIZZLA and billyjoebobx for great, clean and fast racing this evening. :cheers: guys and thanks.

Cheers to everyone (Hugo, Kai, Jukka, Matt, Ian) who waited for me countless times last night, sorry I wasn't able to give you a better race. When a combo doesn't suit, it just doesn't suit :lol:

All the best
Maz

Awesome racing tonight again, with a bunch of GTP tags. :cheers: guys!
One race in particular with Nick and Tizzla was the best race I've had in a while. I was perspiring at the end, with the 3 of us separated by 1/10th!! 👍

Awesome racing tonight again, with a bunch of GTP tags. :cheers: guys!
One race in particular with Nick and Tizzla was the best race I've had in a while. I was perspiring at the end, with the 3 of us separated by 1/10th!! 👍

+1 That was the best race I have in a long while too. Awesome battles on the concluding laps and an even awesome finish! :cheers: to you guys on that!

But also thanks to all the GTP members who participated in the great racing tonight. 👍 Thanks guys. :cheers:

I had a real swell time with y'all tonight. Punters be damned it was a really good show. Good on ya.

Hopping in now. :07

Loving those Clios and Calis.

Last edited:
haha just had a blast with hyperspeed and jackstanley and l_hamilton!

awesome racing guys, i love the nsx against the 599's cause its so challenging with the 599's acceleration and top speed.

Chris

awesome racing guys, i love the nsx against the 599's cause its so challenging with the 599's acceleration and top speed.

Chris, please limit yourself to using the 599 for this event. The :00 / :30 schedule is open for all cars 👍

I joined just now and seemed to be a nuisance to especially JvM for which I'm terribly sorry. Please know it's my noobness in driving not trying to be an *ss ...

Hope you lot will endure me during other online racing events :D

Back