GT Academy 2013
Staff Emeritus
Iran
London
GTP_Synwraith
GTP EVENT 03 - STAGE 2 WEEK 3 PRACTICE
SUZUKA 700PP - NISSAN GT-R vs FERRARI F430 - xx:08 / xx:38

tmpphpO8S8yK.jpg

Just as before it might be a good idea to have practice races for the GTR and F430 in the world event. That way we can get up to speed on the Stage 2 Week 3 Event 03 combo.

Ferrari F430 '06:

• Power / HP : Optional
  • Weight: Optional
  • Driving Aids: Optional
  • Downforce: Optional
  • Transmission: Optional
  • Tyre Type: Optional
  • Performance Points: 700 PP
  • Tuning: Optional
  • In-Race RA Functions: Optional
  • Use of the G25 Clutch is Prohibited

Nissan R35 GT-R '07:

• Power / HP : Optional
  • Weight: Optional
  • Driving Aids: Optional
  • Downforce: Optional
  • Transmission: Optional
  • Tyre Type: Optional
  • Performance Points: 700 PP
  • Tuning: Optional
  • In-Race RA Functions: Optional
  • Use of the G25 Clutch is Prohibited

Race times are xx:08 / xx:38 - NO WAITING AT START

All the best
Maz

Laptimes? I'm wondering how far off the pace my lap from earlier was :)

All the best
Maz

Absolutely fantastic combo 👍

2 races of back and forth action with the awesome GTP_Fairplay_plz, the tune felt great and has more to give.

All the best
Maz

hahaha cheers Maz :cheers:
was a great fun especially our side by side from casio til degner1(you really improved in that since you use a wheel 👍), even i had this crazy R3/R2 tune. have to work with it, never tuned/raced that car before except the GTP qualifier

see you later

If you don't mind us non-eventers dropping in, I might give it a go later now that TLD have released their tunes. The Lancia's last time were epic fun!

upps and lol Jack, cannot remember this race at all,but what i also forgot is the F430, Corvette and GTR HSR online event with stock settings where i often switched between the Vette and F430, that was great fun racing.

:cheers:

Last edited:
Southern Cross Racing race meet starts now! We will be running on the right schedule.👍

Thanks to everyone for putting up with my crashes in the F430, an absolutely horrible car.:D

Thanks to the SCR Crew, Animera, Paulie, Toivonen, zed300 and joeninety for the races tonight. I'd also like to thank Synwraith, OnlineGT, and billyjoebobx for tagging along in our race meet.👍 Sorry if I missed anyone we had a lot of people.:) It was a great night of racing, few punters too which was fantastic.👍 See you next week for "It's Friday SCR!" :cheers:

Thanks to the SCR Crew, Animera, Paulie, Toivonen, zed300 and joeninety for the races tonight. I'd also like to thank Synwraith, OnlineGT, and billyjoebobx for tagging along in our race meet.👍 Sorry if I missed anyone we had a lot of people.:) It was a great night of racing, few punters too which was fantastic.👍 See you next week for "It's Friday SCR!" :cheers:

Good lad 👍

The races I had with zed, DEVIE and Joeninety were great.

In again at 38 with JvM and more hopefully 👍

All the best
Maz

phoo just did this race two times, full concentration! First with a F430, then a California. My best time was obviously with the california: 20'23.524.

Anybody racing here atm? would like to do some practice races for my races with mad and nicko :)

Back