WORLD EVENT - GTP Event 03 Stage 2 Wk 3- 700PP Suzuka - GTR vs F430 xx:08/xx:38

• Thread starter Synwraith
  • 59 comments
fast GT-R Fuzzy. 👍 whats your best time in race, 2.00,6-7?

i did right now my fastes racing time, 20.09,699. from pole, 10 laps 100% clean air.

ups, double post. auto merge is something nice. ;)

fast GT-R Fuzzy. 👍 whats your best time in race, 2.00,6-7?

i did right now my fastes racing time, 20.09,699. from pole, 10 laps 100% clean air.

ups, double post. auto merge is something nice. ;)

Thanks Rudi. 👍 Best lap in free air 2.00.697. :)

I will join in 1 hour :) It will be my first try at 700pp so be aware :sly:

Downloading gt5p from ps store now, my ps3 wont read BR discs:(

Edit : Is it still action out there? Im in xx.08

Last edited:
I will join in 1 hour :) It will be my first try at 700pp so be aware :sly:

Downloading gt5p from ps store now, my ps3 wont read BR discs:(

Edit : Is it still action out there? Im in xx.08

Good to see you back Richard 👍

Too many beers for me to race now. See you tomorrow. :)

:cheers:

LOL I have to start all over again... Thought my old save file would do, silly me. Hopefully enough cars tomorrow.
Offline racing tonight

Dan: Thanks, it will be good to be back.👍 To adictive :lol:

Last edited:
Finaly A licence is done:) I will join xx08 👍

Edit: Good to be back :dopey: Great racing tonight, had some mathing issues in the start,

but when I first met you guys it was good close racing 👍

Last edited:
DEVIE and I will be waiting 20 secs at start to avoid traffic issues.👍

DEVIE and I will be waiting 20 secs at start to avoid traffic issues.👍

I've spoken to Sjaak about this and the mods have said that if we are running a GTP event, in order to avoid coming across as elitists who are too good to race with casual public racers, we're not to wait at the start. Especially as we are using cars that can easily compete and win, not holding up the others.

That's why I put this in the opening post...

Race times are xx:08 / xx:38 - NO WAITING AT START

Whether or not I agree with you, and despite the fact that it would sometimes make things easier, those are the moderators' suggestions and directions.

All the best
Maz

I've spoken to Sjaak about this and the mods have said that if we are running a GTP event, in order to avoid coming across as elitists who are too good to race with casual public racers, we're not to wait at the start. Especially as we are using cars that can easily compete and win, not holding up the others.

That's why I put this in the opening post...

Whether or not I agree with you, and despite the fact that it would sometimes make things easier, those are the moderators' suggestions and directions.

All the best
Maz

Oh I see, sorry mate.:banghead: We didn't wait at the start anyway though.:lol: DEVIE disconnected at the start so I didn't wait. But I know for next time that we are not to do that.👍 Makes sense.👍 Mainly what DEVIE and I were worried about was a ridiculous amount of lag from overseas drivers making our race nearly undriveable.

EDIT: Great race mr_VOLCANO. Really enjoyed it, we were fairly even. I was way too inconsistent tonight though. But still a great fun race.👍

Didnt see you 08 mad94d. It was a fun racing xx38 👍 Thats it for me...

I didnt try to overtake at spoon lap 10, just rear wheel on grass :D Whats your personal best with f430?

Didnt see you 08 mad94d. It was a fun racing xx38 👍 Thats it for me...

I didnt try to overtake at spoon lap 10, just rear wheel on grass :D Whats your personal best with f430?

Yeah I didn't race :08.;) Too late(12:47am now), driving getting very "scruffy" and inconsistent.

My best is a 2'00.111 I think, best in free run is 2'00.137.👍

I saw you out of control yeah.:lol: That's what I figured you did.

Good time 👍 My best is 2.00.5, but I have plenty left, have not raced it much (my ps is broken, so I downloaded gt5p few days ago) See you another time, pleasure racing you ;)

Good time 👍 My best is 2.00.5, but I have plenty left, have not raced it much (my ps is broken, so I downloaded gt5p few days ago) See you another time, pleasure racing you ;)

Thanks, see you around again and a pleasure racing you too.👍:cheers:

Back