World Event / Suzuka / 700PP / xx:00 / :30

• Thread starter Logic
  • 67 comments
How can i get in?

Simply join a race exactally on 00:00 and 00:30 each hour regardless of what timezone you are in. Joining at those times will increase your likely-hood of having other GTP (or other OLR team) drivers on the grid.

looking good. I think ill open up a new thread for this event for a dedicated race car event... just like the good old S2000 on S2's 650PP Suzuka.

Chris

I'd like to thank the newly formed "Southern Cross Racing" for the great racing tonight. :cheers: Fella's. I'd also like to thank a few others who we raced as well. It'd be great if we could get into a habit of doing this every fridays night.👍

:cheers: to the SCR crowd and a few others for an enjoyable night of racing. Thanks!

I'd like to thank the newly formed "Southern Cross Racing" for the great racing tonight. :cheers: Fella's. I'd also like to thank a few others who we raced as well. It'd be great if we could get into a habit of doing this every fridays night.👍

+1 Thanks guys! I really enjoyed last nights racing it was good to get back into the nightly SCR race meetings. :cheers: guys and thanks again.

I'm liking the Aston Martin at this event. It maxes out a little above 700PP, and with a decent tune it seems quite drivable, requires a healthy amount of work to stay on the road. Definitely not the fastest choice but I was into the 2:05's and I'm a pretty mediocre driver, I do that time in most cars except the tuned Elise.

Nissan Skyline Coupe/Tuned

running 2'02.0
EDIT:// I see your 2'02.'0 and raise you 2.01.778

Im sure after some work there it will be possible to hit low 01's maybe even high 00's.

you know i was going to use that car cause its one of my most favorite, but i decided to tune the nsx first.

worked on it for about 15 laps and got now a nice working tune, and did a 2.01.885

Going to check out the Nissan Skyline Coupe and will report back later

Chris

Last edited:
EDIT:// I see your 2'02.'0 and raise you 2.01.778

Im sure after some work there it will be possible to hit low 01's maybe even high 00's.

you know i was going to use that car cause its one of my most favorite, but i decided to tune the nsx first.

worked on it for about 15 laps and got now a nice working tune, and did a 2.01.885

Going to check out the Nissan Skyline Coupe and will report back later

Chris

I raise you 2'01.489.

:mischievous:

EDIT:

Christhedude
clocked my fasted laptime with 2'.01.4**

:cheers:

we need to race

EDIT2: Wow, bad host? :lol:

Last edited:
EDIT:// I call 2'01.4** :D

Yea we definitely need to race and suddenly you show up on the grip and im like YAY, thats gonna be a fun race...after Turn1 host quit... anyways, thats it for me tonight, gimme a buzz tomorrow when youre on, lets meet online then :cheers: 👍

just had a good race with my Skyline Tuned.

I'm afraid that the Lutos 111R is so in advantage again in this event, i was really pushing it, (i finished 2nd btw) and clocked my fasted laptime with 2'.01.4** with NO slip, but each lap i lost about 1 second to the Lotus and that is with an average driver.

Btw,does anybody know who is behind GirlsTeamNatalie?? Seen her so often and she(?) is fast and clean.

Chris

Last edited:
hey guys, how come this thread is that dead?

Just had 2 races and i have to point out unfortunately that the player Papnase [DE] is a fast but very unfair driver!

I was in 2nd with him behind me, and he just knocked me out and didnt wait or anything.
Its not the first time that i noticed his bahaviour, so many time i saw him knocking out drivers in front of me , including me too.

@ Zabeu, was a good 5 lap race with you hehe, and YES i did knock Papnase out at spoon because i was so sick of it. I knew i would pass him on the back straight and at the chicane he would knock me out again.

Chris :(

I just had a race with a Gent in a ferrari Cali called The-Rogue against my Clio and every lap excluding lap 1 was a low 2'00 laptime and the battle was clean and respectful 👍 I don't know you mate but you are a great racer and I enjoyed every minute :cheers: without a doubt it was one of the best races I've had online this side of Christmas 👍

both of us ended on 20'08.xx at the line and thats what racing should always be like woohoo!! ... clean, fast and fun ;)

thanks to GTP_Chris for the wonderful close race yesterday.
for a while i lost contact with him due to wrong braking while i was trying to pass him and i made a good walkthough from the sand but not for long:)
and at last my best personal time with the cali
while i was trying to catch him again 2:00:395 without slip
thanks chris.great race

I just had a race with a Gent in a ferrari Cali called The-Rogue against my Clio and every lap excluding lap 1 was a low 2'00 laptime and the battle was clean and respectful 👍 I don't know you mate but you are a great racer and I enjoyed every minute :cheers: without a doubt it was one of the best races I've had online this side of Christmas 👍

both of us ended on 20'08.xx at the line and thats what racing should always be like woohoo!! ... clean, fast and fun ;)

Great time.

Thats a pretty fast pace there.. i took out a clio for a few laps and im well over a second and a half off ur pace. Im sure its my tune :yuck: any chance u can share a setup? :bowdown:

Last edited:
Yeah I totally agree, it really is great to have a race where your on the edge the whole way. This sort of real racing is what we can look forward to when GT5 with Private race rooms come out. ;)👍

I'm way off that pace :)
2.09.xxx is the best so far, but I have fun in my old F40. Try to join in tonight (GMT+2)
@ :00 and :30 for a few races

thanks to zabeu for the great race at xx:30.
damn he is very fast.i couldnt follow him so i made a couple of stupid mistakes and i lost him at the front.thanks bro.

Sorry GTP_Chris for didnt race you at xx:00 but i was like dead thanks to zabeu:):)
see u guys soon.thanks for the races

I just finished and won a race. The-Rogue was pretty fast, he should have won but i think he quit halfway. Whats weird though is that my G25 was acting up.. the brake pedal indicates that's it engaged at least 1 tenth of the way from time to time it ruined me the first half of the race, i was at about a couple of tenths or half a second off of rogue's pace if i didnt have d problem, still not fast enough though.. i had to pump the gas everytime it occurs, seems to help.. It went away completely after 5-6 laps. i should probably check the wires..

Last edited:
I've been having that brake thing sometimes too (quite rarely though). It's been blinking fast and looking from outside, the brakelights were doing the same too. Hope it wont appear more often and became a bigger problem. :scared:

in at :00 👍

You guys have some hot times. I have been using the BNR Skyline with my own tune. I have not had much time with the car or perfecting the tune but get 2:05s in the race. Am I wasting my time with this car or is it capable of low 2:01s?

Back