World Event / Suzuka / 700PP / xx:00 / :30

• Thread starter Logic
  • 67 comments
i see... wires maybe? I had mine severed from shipping right when i got it.. was just a quick soldering fix.

You guys have some hot times. I have been using the BNR Skyline with my own tune. I have not had much time with the car or perfecting the tune but get 2:05s in the race. Am I wasting my time with this car or is it capable of low 2:01s?

Cant really help u with the BNR since im not familiar with it. I tried the Tuned Z06 but could only manage 2'02.5xx. I just finished another race with a Clio amd my personal best was 2'00.671. I suggest u try tje Clio.

i had a race with Racmaenz (not sure if that is his name. Trying my best to remember) in his Ferrari California. Bumper to Bumper on every lap. God it was so much fun. I don't know if you prowl on this site, but if you are thanks for the race man...

JvM
I've been having that brake thing sometimes too (quite rarely though). It's been blinking fast and looking from outside, the brakelights were doing the same too. Hope it wont appear more often and became a bigger problem. :scared:

in at :00 👍

Same for me also, I rang Logitech about it yesterday, new G25 on its way. :)

Same for me also, I rang Logitech about it yesterday, new G25 on its way. :)

how do u qualify for a replacement? I bought mine new but from eBay. Still have manuals and orig box.

Anyway, I notice that whenever i use the clutch, it comes back, and wen i pump the gas it goes away. Seems like as long as u dont touch the clutch ur good. Thats just my observation though.

thanks to zabeu for the great race today.head to head for 10 laps.
this Nsx is damn fast.
best personal time for me 2:00:198.
thanks bro.

GTP_L_Hamilton - Sorry if I held you up in our race and I pulled over in spoon not because of something you did, but simply because after 8 laps the Clio bored me to death. I couldn't take any more of it. Not to mention the tune I had on it was only capable of 2'02s, way way off where that car should be. Hopefully we meet again in a car I like...

New personal best of 2:00.342, in the Lotus. I have to thank Solarr for the tune. Car is very easy to drive hard. Slow on the straights, but makes up for it in the curves. Does make it a challenge to get past others, though.

Also ran a 1:59.5XX in the Lotus, with a draft. :D

The first Expert world comp since Ive played Pro physics and I havent had a full grid yet! Rather disappointed in that aspect. But with that said, Ive had some awesome races with some Japanese racers.

I just wanted to appologize to anyone who was racing on this track yesterday. I'm practicing with the wheels right now and my lines are all over the place:nervous:. Can't seem to pass cleanly right now:guilty:. Sorry if I had bumped ya:guilty:. It is not my style to hit anyone. I will get better guys. Please tollerate me for the time being..:sly:

thanks to GTP_spyhunter for the great race we had for 10 laps the 2 of us.
damn this elize is very fast.you leave it a mile back at the straight and after 2 corners its at your back:nervous:
great race bro:tup:

thanks to GTP_spyhunter for the great race we had for 10 laps the 2 of us.
damn this elize is very fast.you leave it a mile back at the straight and after 2 corners its at your back:nervous:
great race bro:tup:

You, too! Fastest Cali I have seen, for sure. Great driving, and good race! Sorry for our first meeting. Was a bit impatient through the esses. :dunce:

I just wanted to appologize to anyone who was racing on this track yesterday. I'm practicing with the wheels right now and my lines are all over the place:nervous:. Can't seem to pass cleanly right now:guilty:. Sorry if I had bumped ya:guilty:. It is not my style to hit anyone. I will get better guys. Please tollerate me for the time being..:sly:

No worries there mate, I'm in the excact same boat :dopey: Just wait if you nail someone and try to look around you. I'm surprised at how fast one can get used to the wheel and the trafic 👍

I love this event!

I just had 5 races at the most random times... ALL FULL GRIDS!

Several of the races I was the only American.

Had a very fun race with Rudi Raser this morning (thanks for waiting up with the drive-through 👍 ). Sorry for the bumps though. I think the NSX is even more tail happy than the F430, so it's real easy to bobble when you're up close to someone. I tried to keep it out of your way. :guilty: You were a gentleman, as always, and way faster than I can make a Ferrari go.

Anyone having trouble with these two guys Tengoprestitutas [ES] and Boscoprestitutas [ES] at this event? Both guys drive Clios (Blue and Red) and they basically spend the entire time trying to ram you, spin you or put you off track.

Looks like its not the first time these guys are doing this either:
http://babelfish.yahoo.com/translat...3&thread.id=60691&lp=es_en&btnTrUrl=Translate

I just ran into these idiots today...

I really want a big sledgehammer right now so that I can smash their PS3 their dad got them then use the sledgehammer on them, that way they are perma banned from life.

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=3476700#post3476700

I couldn't so i came second :P

Cya next race!

EDIT
Would have come 2nd that race too if i hadn't gotten out early. I was all over the place with my lap times, but posted a fastest lap on the final lap of 2:02.747

Last edited:
Nice oldies Ferrari race Marooned. :)
Although I had advantage with the F40. ;) It's so fun to drive those every once in a while. 👍

[NTSC region poster] I've had mornings off this week, been fun to have fullish grids. Mostly [JP] flags until around 11am my time (GMT -5) at which point some recognizable and/or pronounceable names show up.
👍

edit: have been impressed by driving quality as well, zero punters in 5 races earlier today.

Cheers for the races R1600! Was a bit cheeky at the start of the 3rd race :D Your move around the outside of me on Lap1 was impressive! Great driving! Couldn't keep a hold of your tow so ended up in a battle with the guys behind me.

Yeah, I got focused on chasing down the F430. Also ran a 2:02.3xx sometime after passing him for the lead, but I didn't catch the last two numbers. I think they were a .x30.

Love the tune on the Amuse. Damn I love that car.

JvM
Nice oldies Ferrari race Marooned. :)
Although I had advantage with the F40. ;) It's so fun to drive those every once in a while. 👍

Yeah I feel the power on those cars more than the new ones, and it was a surprise :dopey: specially coz we were alone :sly:

You drove perfectly and smoothly 👍....me on the other hand, I was struggling with the setup...it seems that I used a drift setup on R3 :dunce:

Anyone having trouble with these two guys Tengoprestitutas [ES] and Boscoprestitutas [ES] at this event?

Everybody have problems with these guys, they have been banned from official Playstation spanish forums.

They are still punting online anyway.

Just like to apologize for my atrocious driving against JVM and Zabeu in the race at Suzuka, what could have been a lot of fun I felt I just got in the way with inconsistent driving and being all over the road...sorry guys. Not often do I get to race against the EU drivers of GTP and I go throw it away like that.

No worries lion-face. :) There's unfortunately quite often some lag killing the fun in the W.E, like that time. See you later at the track. 👍

Back