• Thread starter ZedMan1996
  • 93 comments

ZedMan1996

(Banned)
United Kingdom
South East
ZedMan1996
Image2.png

Welcome to the World Hyper GT Race Series!

This racing series is very straight forward and I'm pretty sure you guys will love it!

The Rules:

You can use literally any race car as long as it follows the rules.

-You must change to a different car every race (One that has not been driven before in the racing series)

-You MUST say what car you will be choosing before every race.

-Power limit: 502bhp

-Weight limit: 1200kg

-Tyres/Tires: Racing Hards (RH)

-Any Race Car, Touring Car, LM, GT, Super-GT, GT500, GT300, DTM, Rally Car, Dirt Trial Car, Pike's Peak ect ect ect...

-ALL aids off apart from ABS

"Wait a second that sounds unfair!"

Well its actually very fair. I tested many many many laps in many many different race cars that fit the regulations and all the them (30 in total) fall within a second a second from the slowest car of all of them to the fastest of all of them. In other words there in no real difference.
"Oh cool so have you tried this before?"

Yes I used to do many online lobby's on these kind of regulations and they were a big hit. I'd see the same faces alot and always many many new ones. I did around 20 online lobby's of these in total and I kid you not, all of them were close races. Most of which would be around a second from first place to last place with a room full of skilled drivers.

What to expect on the track

There will be a practice, qualifier and then a race.

Each race will last around 30 mins while qualifier lasts around 10 mins.

Weather will always be dry but will change time.

Tracks will not be posted before a race or on the OP as they are chosen at random.

All the tracks will be mixed.

RACE TIMES

We do 2 races each race day.

Saturday's: 8PM 10PM GMT

8th March

15th March

22nd March

29th March

5th April

ENJOY!!!

Last edited:
Ok i'll see when I can join. The saturday time frame might interfere with WRS practice and the 22nd is a devo nope got a race at the same time then. But you can devo count me in for the last two.

Ok i'll see when I can join. The saturday time frame might interfere with WRS practice and the 22nd is a devo nope got a race at the same time then. But you can devo count me in for the last two.

Try and get the others to join in too.

this is cool idea but that weak boost is pain in the a$$...dont like unreal racing

Yeah can't we just do without that Zed? Think that might be a little bit more fair to the more skilled drivers. ofc it's your call just my opinion won't stop me from participating.

this is cool idea but that weak boost is pain in the a$$...dont like unreal racing

Yeah can't we just do without that Zed? Think that might be a little bit more fair to the more skilled drivers. ofc it's your call just my opinion won't stop me from participating.

Yeah I guess we can. Its just that I want it to also be fun for people with not as much skill too.

nice :-D and is there any list of drivers? maybe I will participate if possible (and maybe ThommyP10 u know him from zachrox series)

nice :-D and is there any list of drivers? maybe I will participate if possible (and maybe ThommyP10 u know him from zachrox series)

Well.... Its just you two and me at the moment LOL! So at least when other come I'll make a list of drivers.

aghum ? me ? :P count me in might even run tomorrow depends on if there's WRS practice.

Yes by "you two" I mean you (Mika) and Zeke.

Remeber guys! Change car every raceday!

EDIT:

We may do an open lobby if there are very little members.

EXPECT S*** DRIVERS

Last edited:
I would like to clear one thing up before I sign up to this. Where it says you have to change car every race it also says one that has not been driven before in the series. Does this mean you have to race a car that no one else has raced in the series or just a car that you haven't raced before in the series?

I would like to clear one thing up before I sign up to this. Where it says you have to change car every race it also says one that has not been driven before in the series. Does this mean you have to race a car that no one else has raced in the series or just a car that you haven't raced before in the series?

A car that you have not raced in the series.

But I might change it to the way you said it. I also forgot to put down the rules of you all saying what cars you will be racing that day. So it can be a fully mixed grid.

A car that you have not raced in the series.

But I might change it to the way you said it. I also forgot to put down the rules of you all saying what cars you will be racing that day. So it can be a fully mixed grid.
Thanks for clearing that up, but please don't change it, I personally think it would make it more confusing. You're forgetting to put in a lot of things though Zed :P

Thanks for clearing that up, but please don't change it, I personally think it would make it more confusing. You're forgetting to put in a lot of things though Zed :P

I'm pretty sure you guys expected that from me :D

I've got my two cars ready, Audi R8 LMS Ultra (Audi Sport Team Pheonix) '12 and the BMW Z4 GT3 '11.

are we racing today or what? feels to me like you dont care Zed...just like Zach :D same story again
That's what I've been thinking, he is ignoring posts here and ignoring messages so what the hell is going on has Zed turned into Zach, I hope not.

I must admit I sort of forgot about the whole series :indiff:

I'll change the dates we need to do this!

Sorry about my stupidity :bowdown:

Also for some reason I wasn't getting any notifications from here for some reason :indiff:

Back